B L ♛21

Kavon

Eva is getting closer and closer to her due date and I am getting happier by the second. Sometimes I just sit back and think of myself. I am about to have a little girl running around here some things need to get in order. So much is going on and I feel like I am being pulled in all different directions. It was good at first but now it's over whelming, but I can manage.

I looked onto the water as I stood on my balcony smoking this blunt. It sure had me feeling good, but I knew once Eva found out she would be mad. I doubt I will ever stop. I looked back through the window to see if Eva woke up yet. She didn't.

I went back inside the house and to the bathroom so I could handle my hygiene. I don't Eva to be inhaling the smoke that is on my body. I washed up and then brushed my teeth. I slipped on a t-shirt and sweats, I rescheduled anything I had today. I walked back into the room and Eva was holding her back while crying.

"Baby whats wrong?" I said as I rushed to her.

"My back is killing me" She said while the tears ran down her cheeks. I took a finger and wipe them.

"How about I give you a message to ease the pain a bit" I spoke while walking into the bathroom. Hearing the sniffs of Eva's crying I obtained the Johnson's baby oil and made my way back into the room.

I took the honor of taking off her shirt, so she could be only in her bra and panties. I got behind her since she couldn't lay on her stomach.

"K, you doing too much just give me a message"

Ignoring her last words, I squeezed some of the baby oil my hand and began messaging her body. There was no complaining coming from her mouth so I am guessing she is enjoying herself.

*

Eva recently left to go get her nails done with Pharah. Now gives me the perfect chance to get her an engagement ring. I called up Riley so he could help me. I want something expensive and big to sit on Eva's finger. After zipping my coat up while walking into the garage, I got into my Bugatti and drove off. My mind began to wonder as I drove, Eva must really love a nigga. She got me a damn Bugatti, but I been knew she loved me.

I walked into Jared and seen Riley already talking to one of the sales men. Pulling the door open, I smirked because he and I both can't believe I am about to purchase an engagement ring.

"Look at this one" Riley said and I made my way to see what he was talking about.

"Hi how are you" The man said. I nodded then looked down at the ring.

"I like it.. tell me about it" I said as I gazed at the ring.

He cleared his throat "Well, this ring is part of our Neil Lane Bridal collection.. it is fourteen carats, their are little white diamonds that go all around the band and a big white diamond sits in the middle"

I nodded my head because I like what I was hearing "How much?"

"About eight thousand"

I thought it over once more and looked around to see if I was interested in viewing any other rings "I'll get this one in a size seven, my baby fingers are kind of chubby" I laughed.

Eva

Pharah and I were just walking around the mall after our little nail session. I like spending time with Pharah, we connect in so many ways. I think it is because we both love fashion and style.

"So when do you plan on taking your maternity leave?" Pharah said as she sipped her smoothie.

"In about a month in a half, I will at least be eight months when I do so. I want to get a lot of work out of the way before I do"