B L♛ 14

Kavon

I arrived at my home and threw the money bags into my closet. I looked around then house and immediately began to feel lonely. I wonder of Eva wouldn't mind moving in with me. I called Pharah to see if she needed anything. Of course she didn't. I hooked up the xbox and began playing 2k which is rare.

I began to get really in the game when a heard my personal phone ring. I sucked my teeth before pausing. I over exaggerated and sighed then answered the ringing phone without looking to see who it was.

"Hello"

"Kavon" Eva voiced through the phone. I could tell by her tone she was very serious.

"What's up baby girl"

"Well I have a doctor's appointment today at three and I was wondering if you could come?"

"Yeah... I'll see okay?"

"Okay... Kavon"

She hung up and my mind began to wonder. If she is pregnant how would I be able to bring a child into the type of life style I live. I want to be a dad but right about now I don't know. I sighed then laid down.

I began to hear my front door open, the only person I could possibly think of was Pharah.

"K" She yelled through out the house.

Just as I suspected it was her. I yelled for her to come upstairs. She did and sat at my desk while I laid in the bed.

"Whats up" She asked as she looked around the room.

"Eva"

"What about Eva"

"I don't know, what if she is pregnant"

"Do you lover her"

I was kind of caught off guard with that. I never really thought about it. Maybe I do maybe I don't. Every time I see her I feel weird inside and I can't exactly describe the feeling. From the way she walks to how mad she gets when I chew loud, I love it all.

"What" I snapped when Pharah threw a pen at me.

"You were in lala land or some shit? I called you twice"

I sighed "Sorry"

"So answer the question you love her?"

"Yeah... I do, shit"

"I am pretty sure she loves you too"

Eva

I sat in the chair and waited for my name to be called as I fiddled with my fingers. I repeatedly checked my phone to see if Kavon was going to call or not. I sighed as I looked around. I watched as the waiting room got filled with different people.

If I am pregnant or not I will be happy with either.

"Eva Marks"

I looked up to see a blasian looking women smiling. I stood up and followed her.

"Hi, how are you Ms. Marks? I am Doctor Lisa Jones"

I nodded "Hello and I am good"

Lying like a motherfucker. I have to piss, my breast hurt and plus Kavon is no where to be found.

"We will be in this room" She said opening the door she gesture me to sit on the chair. I did so as I looked around. I am terribly scared of needles, and the smell of a hospital.

"So you came today to see if you were pregnant correct?" She said with the clipboard in her hand.

I nodded and she proceeded with writing some things down.

"Alright, well Ms. Marks may you go into the bathroom on the right and take a pee sample for me?"

I nodded as I made my way out the room. I did as told and went into the bathroom. I walked in and spotted the cup. Good thing I had to pee.

After giving the sample I washed my hands then dried them. I exited the bathroom back to the room with my sample in my hand. I wasn't sure which room I was in, it kind of slipped my mind. I eventually found the room I was in, the door was open. I walked in and spotted Kavon. I looked at him then flashed a fake smile.

Dr. Jones got the sample and notified us she would be right back. I sighed then sat on the table in front Kavon.

"Thought you had to see?"

"I did and I am here now damn"

I rolled my eyes. "You nervous?"

"Yeah, are you?"

"Yeah, what if I am pregnant?"

"Then you are just pregnant, baby don't over think it"

I nodded my head with a smile as the door opened revealing Dr. Jones with a blue paper in her hand. She smiled then handed me the paper.

"What it say?" Kavon asked.

I ignored him. My eyes went all the way to the bottom where it read clear as day positive.

"I-it says positive Kavon" I said.

I began to think of all the repercussions now. What will my parents say? How will people at work view me now? I am not even married. A little part in me is excited though.

"Congratulations" Dr. Jones said as I gave a faint smile. Kavon looked as if he wasn't even here now. I sighed, what the hell have I done. I want to cry, cry, cry.

She began to go over some rules and began to talk about what to do and what not to do. Soon Kavon and I were walking out the doctors office. I walked to my car with my face hung low, terrified of what Kavon is going to say.

I unlocked my car and began to open the door when I was stopped.

"Why are you crying?"

I didn't even know I was crying I sniffed "I don't know Kavon..."

He wiped my tears with his thumb and wrapped his arms around me "I don't know why you crying, you're two weeks pregnant and I am happy, so wiped your face off baby, it'll be okay.... I-I love you"

I looked up at him "Are you really happy? And I love you too Kavon"

He nodded then kissed my lips, as I laid on him.

"Since you carrying my seed we going to have to set some ground rules aight?"

I backed up from the embrace "Excuse me?"

-