B L ♛ 34

Eva

Having twins caught me off guard. Twins didn't run in my family well at least I don't think. Kavon doesn't know he said he'll ask his aunt in the mean time. Having smaller kids is a hand full and it is tiring. It is a joy but now I function off of four and three hours of sleep. Princess feels the need to whine or cry when our attention is on her. I blame Kavon, she is spoiled rotten and there is nothing we can do about but tap that ass.

"Princess hand mommy that bottle" I said reaching my hand out waiting fro her to give it to me.

She passed me the bottle and I put it in Kaylin's mouth. Kaylin was calm, I looked over as Kadin slept peacefully as the swing rocked back and forth. I remember when Princess first laid eyes on the twins, the words that came out her mouth were 'Two'. She looked at K and I and we both laughed. Once Kaylin was sleep I placed him in the other swing beside Kadin's.

After looking at the clock for the hundredth time I began to worry about Kavon's wear abouts. He said he was stepping out and he'll be back in less than an hour. Well it has been four and his phone is going straight to voice mail. Slightly getting pissed off by the second, I got up making my way downstairs with Princess trailing behind me. We both went to the kitchen and she ran to the freezer opening it reaching for the top. I went over her grabbing the tub of cookie dough ice cream. She craves this stuff, must be because when I was pregnant with her I ate it a lot. She refuses to try, strawberry ice cream.

"Don't get none on the carpet or daddy is going to be mad, okay?" I said as I placed the bowl of ice cream on her lap but not after placing a napkin down. She nodded her head as she grabbed the spoon diving in.

Kavon

A smile curved upon my lips as I looked at the picture of all my kids as my screen saver. Eva is going to bad at me because I took longer than usually but business is business.

"Ayo Bold!" I shouted making my way back inside one of my trap houses.

"Yeah" He replied coming to me.

"Look at this shit" I said as I opened the Ziploc bag showing her the marijuana that just came in. Shit was beautiful as hell. "You smoked some of it yet?"

I nodded "Hell yeah! Shit right too"

After putting it back in the safe and locking it up, I made my way back out, throwing the two duffel bags in the back, then routing my way back home. I exhaled,I know I'll hear Eva's mouth about how 'I'm married now", "I have three kids now that need me", "they depend on me" and shit like that. As I pulled into the garage, I took off my seat belt then killed the engine. With one of the bags I entered the quiet house and noticed how all the lights were off. I walked slowly up the steps making slight noises, the first person I saw was Mackenzie with her eyes starring at me.

"You suppose to be sleep" I said snatching her up off the ground then throwing her in the air as she giggled. I began planting kisses on her cheeks as I walked into my room. I placed her down then opened my closet door throwing the bag into the closet. I looked back to see that Mackenzie was playing with my phone making it lock for a minute.

After going into the bathroom and getting ready for bed I went into her room and placed her in her bed. Kneeling at her bed side, her eyes began to get heavy. She was sleepy all along she was just waiting for daddy to get home. I kissed her cheek

"Good night baby" She cuffed my face as I gave her kisses. She let out a low giggle.

"Ni ni daddy"

"I love you" I said reassuring her.

"Lob you too!" I smiled getting up and leaving. The joy of having a daughter.

There was light coming from down the hall so I made my way to the loft to see Eva sprawled out on the couch as the twins were sound a sleep. Since Eva was laying on here stomach I took that to my advantage.