B L ♛ 35

Kavon

Gonzales and I have been keeping in touch, even after Eva's little outburst. I am actually going to let him be a connection I just hope he ain't grimy... ya' know. Riley cool with the idea and so is Bold. Bold the happiest out the group. He said he always wanted to go to Mexico, and no one is going to Mexico. My mind started to wonder back to the night when Eva went to the meet up with me. That idea was so wrong, I didn't know that there would be dope dealers, drug lords and king pins there.

Looking on the bright side Eva actually saved us. That night twelve people got shot and three were killed. So in another way thank God she came or my life would have been in danger. Thank God she got us out of there before want went down, went down.

"But Kavon, I was ready to go and I wasn't feeling those women" Eva said leaning against the counter and crossing her arms up under her chest.

"Baby, look you yelling like that was un-called for at any time something could have popped off.."

"So you mean to tell me" She cleared her throat "My life was in danger?"

"No not really?"

The thought of something happening to Eva startled me. If something happened to her my world would be completely fucked and I'll turn into a bitter ass motherfucker.

"Whatever Kavon" She said turning around, going back upstairs. Meaning she was kind of upset. Exhaling, I took out my phone placing an elbow on the counter.

"Talk" I said answering the phone, I am completely exhausted. Only getting two hours of sleep isn't fun at all.

"A trap house in South Houston, got raided" Tee spoke through the phone.

"Fuck" I mumbled "How much?" I spoke again.

"At least thirty thousand"

What the hell, as soon as everything is going good something has to happened to fuck it up. I can't go to Texas right now Eva will probably change the locks on my ass.

"Well call Bold and have him go up there, he ain't got a life. I can't go there.. As bad as I want to I can't" I held my head in my hands then put the phone on speaker.

"We need either you or Riley"

"Riley just had a baby too.. Tee call Bold and just let me know"

I pressed the end button then wiped my face. If stressed out isn't an understatement right about now then I don't know what is. I began to hear light foot steps coming closer to me. I looked around the corner and Mackenzie was the airwhick that was in the wall. She had no idea that I was looking at her, messing shit up.

"Mackenzie.. stop" Hearing my voice she turned around putting her hands by her side smiling.

"Ahaaaaa, daddyy" She giggled then ran towards me.

"You so silly" I said joining with her in laughing. Mackenzie can make a bad situation turn good in the matter of minutes. The dimples she has, made the smile even more worth it. Even all the shit that is thrown at me day to do, my baby girl mellows it out.

Mackenzie was now occupied in her room along with Sparkle as she watched Cartoon. I made my way to Eva and I's room hearing the baby talk and water splashing. She must be giving the twins a bath. I leaned on the door frame as I watched her tickle their stomach that was covered in baby wash as they laughed. They were both laughing their little buts off showing them gums as Eva sung to them lightly. She rinsed them off then turned around jumping as she noticed I was standing there watching.

"Kavon, don't do that" She said drying her hands off and putting them on her hips. Her hair was in a messy bun at the top of her head, she hand on a shirt of mines, some boy shorts and Nike footies.