B L ♛ 06

Kavon

I hit the now bloody body one more time just to make sure it was lifeless. I made sure I showed no remorse to him. I began to smirk because I was actually quite happy of my accomplishment. I just killed the person I have been searching for, for months.

"King he is dead" Bold shouted. I looked at Bold then back at the body. When I am working I am King but any other time I am Kavon. King is the nigga you don't want to fuck with I will kill you, your family I don't care if you fuck with me, I am fucking with you. King's bad side is not the side to get on, you end up fighting for your life or in jail.

"Get them other niggas to roll the body in the lake" I shouted out to Bold. He shouted to the dudes in the van to do so. I would usually have them do it but I wanted this to be more personal. I wanted to get this done myself. I wanted to actually watch him die and laugh in his fucking face. Bastard. I told niggas I don't play but they like to find out and end up like this. I walked back up to the deserted road.

"These nigga continue to fuck with me! I don't play about my fucking money at all that nigga stole thirty thousand and it is no where to be fucking found and I am pretty sure that was him that stole it.." I said frustrated.

"Maybe that is the wrong dude" Bold spoke. I shook my head "No, finger prints don't lie" I smiled.

I puffed the blunt letting it smoke seep through my lungs and then I exhaled slowly. "I want a family soon bruh" Bold blurted out.

I put the blunt down "I am to much of a boss for a women, the bitch couldn't handle me" I smirked.

"Maybe you need a Boss Lady you know? Someone to put you in your gah' damn place!" He said

Boss Lady? Hm, doesn't sound bad but I am not looking for love. My love right now is Pharah and the streets. Those two are all I need.

Eva

"How is Cedric" My mother blurted out during dinner. Married, I thought.

"Uh, G-good I g-guess" I said then took a sip of my water.

"What chu' mean you guess" She said with scrunched up eyebrows. "We are not seeing each other any more.." I replied and rolled my eyes as I looked down at my plate.

My father cleared his throat "And we will just leave it at that Karen, get out of our baby girls business"

With that my mother hushed. She is always in my business and never Evan's. We continued to eat in silence.

"So Eva can I come over this weekend?" Evan asked.

I nodded my head "Yeah sure, i am going out just to let you know"

"Good cause I am too" He said low so I could only hear.

He always comes over just to go to a party or something.

"Why are all these damn people here Hazel" I said as we walked through the crowd of the club.

"It is a club Eva" She said with a smirk.

I smirked also. We eventually ended up at the bar and Hazel ordered the drinks. I pulled my navy blue skin tight dress down by the bottom because it was slowly creeping up my thighs. I looked down at my cheetah Michael Kors pumps.

Hazel handed me the drink and I began to sip it. And sip and sip. I felt the alcohol go down my throat and if felt good. I began to bop my head to Feds Watchin' by 2 Chainz and began to go into my own world.

I began dancing on Hazel "Girl get off me" She said with a laugh.

Body Party came on and everyone turned into freaks. Hazel handed me a shot and I took it to the head. I fixed my dress once again.

"See any one cute" Hazel asked.

"Wh-what.. no" I replied as I began to dance in my little corner. "Hazel you know them?" I asked as the two men began to walk towards us.

"Oh yeah thats Bernie and Chance! My niggas!" She said happily. I just smiled and waved. This sharp pain was in the back of my head.

"Ay.. ay Hazel I am going to go sit down, I have a mean ass headache" I said as I rubbed my head.

"Alright, girl lets go sit down over in VIP I know the dude over there just let me call Riley real quick" She said and scurried to the bathroom and I was left with the two guys.

"You aight ma, you look kind of lost" One of them said.

I rolled my eyes "I have to get some air tell Hazel where I am at.." I made my way through the crowd screw facing anyone that was in my way. I made it outside and made a huge sigh. I leaned against a pole and watched the traffic going by. Shoudn't have, had that shot.

Kavon

I made it to the club finally. I saw Eva outside she looked stress. "Eva?" I said.

"Hey, I really don't feel good right now can you get my cousin and tell her I am ready to go home"

I looked at her like she was crazy because I didn't have a damn clue who her cousin is. She began to rub her temples and threw a aggravated look upon her face. I noticed a women come out and rush to her.

"Hazel this is your cousin?!" I asked. Hazel's husband, Riley is like my right hand. The world is a small, small place.

"Yeah, how y'all know each other?" She said and Eva began to get limber. She looked as if she was getting ready to fall down so I caught her.

"She needs to get home" Hazel said. I nodded my head and picked Eva up bridal style.

"You can follow me to her condo aight?" Hazel said and I replied "Yes okay"

"Eva you good?" I asked as she drunk the water. We were now on her couch and I had my hand wrapped around her. Usual most girls get horny when their like this but no, not Eva.

"Mhm" She said as she buried her face in my shoulder. I could tell she still had a headache because she didn't want any lights on and she could barely take the lights on dim, which they were.

Hazel rubbed her back "Eva and Kavon, I have to go pick up little Riley and Kavon I will tell Riley I seen you" Hazel smiled then left and it was just Eva and I.

Usually I would be mad because I could be at the club or getting some right no but I am out helping a friend. I am actually okay.

"I am sleepy" She said as she began to get up.

"You good?" I asked as she got up.

"Yeah thanks Kavon" She replied.

"No problem" I said with a smile and got up making my way towards the door. "I am getting ready to go now"

"No- I mean, good night" She said with a light smile.

Just then some dude was coming through the door. "Who you?!" He said.

"Kavon, who you"

"Y'all chill out Kavon that is my little brother and little brother that is Kavon" Eva said then slammed her door.

-

Riley in MM