B L ♛ 20

Eva

I shouldn't even throw Kavon a party with his bringing rachet ass women in my house ass. Lost his damn mind a couple weeks ago. I wiped my self down. I just got out the shower. I have complenty ignored Kavon today and I think he is a little upset. Oh well he will be just fine.

"What you getting ready for?" Kavon said busting up in the bathroom like he Jesus.

"Work" I stated proudly and brushed past him into our room. He smacked his lips and I smirked on the way out.

I wasn't going to work at all. I am actually going to run a few errands for his black ass. I got in to the black dress, So it would look like as if I was going to work. I flat ironed my hair last night then wrapped it.

I put on the nude stockings and then a red blazer.

"Eva baby" Kavon pouted as he came to me. As much as I wanted to run into his arms and scream happy birthday and all, I couldn't.

"Kavon, I have to go" I said as I got out his grip. This is breaking my heart to pieces but it is all for him.

I got into my car and got the two boxes of Versace clothing. I got him some Versace shirts to be exact I got him three. I also got him two Versace suits. I also looked through the other boxes. I ordered him a couple pair of Jordan's, some that haven't even been released. I put the box back and started the car.

*

After going to get the cake, hide his new car at Hazel's and Riley's house and do other things like check to club out. I was pure exhausted. I had one of his close friends Bernie to keep him busy until nine, when his party started.

I went to my parents house to pick Evan up. He wanted to come so why not.

"Evan" I yelled throughout the house. I wasn't feeling good and he needs to hurry. I need to lay it down.

"I am coming" He yelled from up the steps.

I began to look around and I came to the conclusion, that my parents aren't here. I opened the fridge and got a bottle of water. My doctor says I need to drink plenty of water and I am trying.

"You ready" Evan said as he came into the kitchen. My eyes moved from the bottle to the big suit case he had behind him.

I smiled "Evan, where are you going with that?"

"With you.. for the whole weekend" He smiled "You better get with it" He laughed as we exited the kitchen. He locked the door to the house. We began walking to my car and I popped the trunk so he could put his things back there.

"Where are we headed" He said as he strapped himself in his seat belt.

"To the house, I have been running errands all day.. I am five months pregnant and exhausted" I said.

"Well, E need to take it easy" He preached.

I nodded "You right, when you getting your car back nigga?"

"I have no idea.. Dad thinks he will just get me another one"

Evan's spoiled ass. Wrecked his car and gets another one. Never seen anything like it. We pulled into the garage. "Aye, is all these cars Kavon's orrrr?

"Yes there his.. as many times as you been over here you should know" I stated simply. We both got out and Evan got his things. I walked into to the house and out my keys on the key rack and proceeded up the steps. Evan knows the deal when he comes over. I grabbed the box of mint cookies that laid on my night stand and began eating. Kavon hasn't talked to me at all today usually we would text each other all day. I don't care, this is all for him. He will be fine when he sees all I have done for him.