A Kiss [II]

Depuis le début

"For me go ahead, I'll love to take that cocky smile away, to erase it with my fist." I told him with a smile.

Kole gave a chuckle.

"You think you can bet me fairy?" He said in a mocking tone.

"Oh, I don't think I know I can kick your butt." I told him with a bold tone.

"Then bring it on if you're so confident about it." Kole said as he gestured me to attack him.

"Alice, what are you doing here?" Ric asked confused as he walked by.

"Well, I thought that before we went to the movies we could go for a snack." I said as I smiled shyly.

"You could've waited for me." Ric said with a sight as he shook his head.

"I have a curfew and I didn't have you phone number." I said explaining my actions.

I would be struck by lightning for all the lies I was saying.

"We can solve that but I think we should get you out of here." Ric said as he grabbed my hand.

"Why?" I asked him confused.

"I don't know if you haven't notice this but you're the only girl here and you look pretty with that." Ric said as he looked at me.

"That is fine; I don't see anything wrong with that." I said confused.

"What lover boy is trying to say is that all the guys are looking at you as if you were something to eat." Kole said out loud, loud enough for the whole club to hear.

There was an awkward silence and I could feel everybody's eyes on us.

"Shall we go?" I asked Ric in a small voice.

"Let me just take a shower and change." Ric said as I saw his white baggy tank top and black basketball shorts, he seemed a bit sweaty since it seemed like he had been working out.

"Fine, I'll wait for you here." I told him as I stayed back.

Ric looked at Ryder and Kole doubtfully.

"I'll keep an eye on her." Ryder told him in a reassuring tone.

After Ric left Ryder gestured me to follow him; we walked towards the gym part, as we entered I could see men everywhere in the weights and in the boxing arena. The air was thick with sweat and deodorant. I sat on a bench and Ryder sat across of me and started to work out with some weights.

I stared at him and raised my eyebrow.

"So, you brought me here so I could watch you work out and be impressed?" I asked him in an amused tone.

"Is it working?" Ryder said with a grin.

"Not really." I said with a hint of boredom in my voice.

"So, you and Ric are going out now?" Ryder said curiously as he met my gaze.

"What are you jealous?" I asked him with a smirk.

"Not really but I thought you said you already had a boyfriend." Ryder told me as he met my gaze.

"I never said that, you asked me if Antonio was my boyfriend and I told you that you could call him that but I never told you that we were official." I said as I shrugged.

Ryder looked at me giving me the 'I do not believe you' look.

"Besides we are going out just like friends." I added when he didn't believe me.

"So, if you're going out just like friends then why did you dress up like that?" Ryder said as he looked at me clothes.

I looked at my outfit and then at him.