Chapter 17

I forgot how few lapis lazuli were made. There were maybe a dozen. But that was what I was told were Era 1. There were at least 5 Era 2 lazulis. They don't call us rare for nothing.

"Who are you,"a lazuli asked.

"Lapis..."I said.

"She means your cut and facet. For example, I am Lapis Lazuli Facet 3 Cut 3L9" the lapis with her gem on her stomach.

"Oh...well in that case, I'm Lapis Facet 6."

They all gasped. Well the Era 1's did anyway.

"What?"

"We heard you were shattered, captured by the enemy..or worse." Lapis Facet 12 said.
"Well I wasn't. I was stuck on Earth because of some imbecile,"I stated.

"That place is still standing," Lapis Facet 4 asked.

"What are you guys talking about, " a lapis with her gem on her chest demanded.

I explained that Era 1 Lapis' used to be on Earth with Blue Diamond. Everyting from the traitorous Sapphire and Ruby to the Rouge Pearl and Rose Quartz. I even told them about how I was attacked by a Bismuth. Everyone was nice enough to catch me up on all that's changed.

"So you're telling us, that a Pearl...can fight," lapis facet 1-XL Cut 9LQ said.

"I know. I was just as shocked." Lapis Facet 4 stated.

"Where's Holly Blue,"I asked.

"Re-assigned."

"Let me guess, The Zoo."

All of us Era 1's laughed. No one like Holy Blue Agate. Not even the Amethysts and Jaspers that were there.

"What's wrong with Holly Blue,"an Era 2 asked.

"Well other than the fact she's so rigid that the slightest inconvenience might make her crack...literally."I said.

" She's was the worst. She's a step up from us. But the thing is, Holly Blue Agates were den mothers once upon a time." facet 1 said.

"Wow... was--"

"WHICH ONE OF YOU IS LAPIS LAZULI FACET 6,"a voice rang out.

A large, burly banded jasper came in with that peridot.
"That's THE jasper everyone's talking.," Facet 7 said.
I looked at her. This is the Jasper that, not only had the Rebellion talking, but Homeworld as well. I had my doubts about her.
"I'm not asking again...You deal with this,"She said and walked off.
Peridot cleared her throat and said," We need Lapis Lazuli facet 6 for a quick debriefing on a mission to Earth."

You can here the disappointment. And some sounds of relief.

"But she just got back."

"WHy send her back to that hellhole."

"She needs time to learn our ways again."
"But we all just got back."

"Good."
"Help her get off her high horse."

I really didn't want to leave. I really did just get back. So much has changed and I wanted to explore the new Homeworld, but if that is what Her Clarity wants.

"Okay...just Is there anyway to send a message. I met a gem on my way here and I promised I'd meet her. But since we're going back to Earth, I want to reschedule."

"Fine...If you must I will show you to a communication hub." Peridot sighed.

Still got it. Peridot lead me to a very updated communication hub.On the way there I saw her screen. It had some weird species, and it looked like it was...crying. I even heard her mumble Steven's name.How does she know his name.

"Just stand in front of the mechanism, and record your message. when you are done, just touch the screen and it will send." she explained and walked off.

----------

"I hope you're able to hear this. There's a Gem looking for you, she even knew your name. I don't know how! I didn't tell her, I swear! She's on her way to Earth, and she's not alone. Steven, Homeworld is not the way it used to be. Everything here is so advanced! I can't even understand it. There's no way anything on Earth can stand up to it. Please, don't put up a fight, It'll only lead to devastation. Please...do it for me."

At that I ended my message. I hope that Steven was able to get my message. I actually want a good fight now that my gem is no longer cracked.