Chapter 10

It's so quiet. Where is everyone?

"Hello!" I cried out. "Can anyone hear me?"

I'm....alone....

Please...I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. If only I didn't accept the mission. I wouldn't be...like this.

How long...how long have I been in this. I can tell it has been a while. But how long exactly remains unknown to me. Has it been a few days? Certainly someone would have been back for me. I can tell my gem is in fact damage. It hurts, but it doesn't hurt. Is this what those rebels went through...what they felt like?

If they find me, will they release me? I won't blame them if they didn't. I did betray them...no, for all they know, I am a victim of this war. But will they know to take my gem out of this mirror. Can they heal me or finish shattering me.

Am I to be left alone with my thoughts. Do I feel bad...no...yes....I...I don't know. Please someone find me.

'They trusted you,'someone said.

"Who's there,"I said.

'They trusted you.'it said again.

'WE trusted you,'

Why are you here? Who are these gems? Are..are they ...my...NO! I can hear them all. All of them. All of those I betrayed. The peridots. The biggs, the amethyst.Pearl. Garnet....that quartz. But the loudest was that bismuth.

They were right. I did betray them. Maybe they will let me me out if I show them what happened to me. That Bismuth hurt me to the point of losing my physical form. They will have to believe me over her. They can still trust me.....right?

I know this short, but I wanted to get something out to prove I was alright. My town was n the path of Hurricane Matthew but we are okay. Not a lot of damage,but do pray for those cities that were hit head on by the storm.Especially those in the Caribbean.