Chapter 6

I put the water down in their workshop. The peridots were nowhere to be seen. I decided to try and see what information is actually worth something....

1) The leader of this rebellion is working on something, possibly fusion related.

2) The peridots have a project in the Kindergarten. Probably from before they defected.

3) The fugitives are in fact here. Blue Diamond probably still wants them,so that is a must.

4) That journal....Who is the leader of the Rebellion. Maybe if I can talk to that Rose gem, then I can find out. From what I'm told she has a healing ability. I need to keep that in mind.

So what now. I walked to the edge of the camp. I made sure I wasn't followed. As soon as I stepped foot out of the camp.I made my way back to the Sky Arena. I needed to get my message to Blue Diamond.

"Oh...you're back.,"said. Citrine. "You still need that wailing stone?"
"Yes, " I answered.

"My Diamond, this is lapis lazuli facet 6 The rebels. The have a camp set near a small stream of water. About 2000 mi from Sky Arena. The fugitives are also there. There is a gem with healing abilities. She healed a gem that should have died, their gem was split down the middle, but she healed them.Also this may be of interest, but there is a small group of peridots that are working on a project. I'm not sure what minerals they are using though. The peridots keep to themselves for the most part. That is all I know for now. I will contact you again when I know more."

I ended the message and sent the stone off. I flew off back to the camp as fast as I could.

-------------------

"Rose I'm tell you, there is something off about that lazuli," Bismuth said.

"Bismuth, you know a lot of these gems are--,"
" Just hear me out. Most lazulis are on Homeworld teaching gems history or whatever.But why this one lapis. From what Biggs told me she ran away. But Pearl said she was separated. Which one was it."
"Bismuth...maybe she was with an escort. If anything she probably lied so people won't look down on her." Rose said.

"What do you mean?"
"Well. If you got lost ,will you admit it?"
"Well, no."
"Exactly. Plus she probably did run away from her escorts. I'm pretty sure she didn't have the freedom to move about on Homeworld. From what I was told, lapis lazulis are often treated like pearls and are made to order. "
"Oh...But she keep disappearing."

"Garnet disappears."
"But she's normally back after a day. Lapis will disappears way too often. AND someone swore they saw her come out your tent."

Rose looked shocked. She could have swore no one else was in the tent with them. She was also told Lapis was the last non-fighter to leave. If Lapis is lying then she must be dealt with.
"I want to speak with her before you do anything rash, Bismuth,"said Rose.
If she is a Homeworld spy, then this Rebellion may be at a lost.