Chapter 16

Warning Leaked Image of BLUE DIAMOND.....Okay I'm done.

As I wait in my cell, I wonder if I should have came back at all. I have shocked myself many times trying to escape. I given up long ago.

"Maybe..."I mumbled to myself,"Maybe I should have stayed. For Steven..."

I hear the door open. Two banded jaspers came and opened the way into my cell. I was roughly grabbed and dragged.
" I can walk, " I stated, but was ultimately ignored.

I was pushed into a room. Two hands grabbed me. I screen came up with a face of a peridot.
"Greetings. I am Peridot Facet-2F5L Cut-5XG. Now we must get you registered." She stated,"Now please state your gem, facet and cut."

"Like I told the others before, I am Lapis Lazuli facet 6."I said.

"Odd...It seems that you are an Era 1 lazuli, no matter.The others may or may not be...happy to see you again.Now state your reason for not being registered."

"I need to speak to my diamond,"I replied.

"All in due time. Now why are you not registered?"

"I was on a mission assigned by my diamond, Blue Diamond."

" And that mission is...." Peridot asked, trying to get me to talk.
"I was told only to speak to my diamond. I will not go against her orders."I replied.

I was shocked. I have no idea how long this went on. The peridot would ask me about my mission. About what I saw, what I heard. Everytime the shocks became longer, stronger, or both. We were at a stand off. Neither on of us refused to break. At some point in time she would stop, the guards from before would come to drag me back to my cell. And we repeated this process for a while.

One day, we actually came face to face. We just looked at each other.

"Why are here, Lapis Lazuli," Peridot commanded.

" Like I said before, to speak to my diamond."I replied.

"This is getting us nowhere. All gems must be accounted for. I rather not have Holy Blue Agate on my case about this. "
Peridot pulled out some sort of fork, and aimed straight at me.

"Now...WHY DO YOU NEED T-"

"Please...stop this..."

Peridot looked at me and said,"Excuse me?"

"I didn't say anything," I mumbled.

"Peridot facet - 2F5L Cut 5XG...Stand aside," the voice said.

We looked to see it was my diamond.

"My lapis...you...how...from what I was told you were left on Earth,"Blue Diamond said, removing her hood.
I saluted her, and then bowed.

Her eyes are still as sad as they were when we received the new of Pink Diamond

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Her eyes are still as sad as they were when we received the new of Pink Diamond.
"My diamond. I apologize for not reporting to you sooner," I grovelled.

" Stand Lapis Lazuli facet 6. You have returned that is all that matters. Come now you must stand before the Authority. "

------------------------------------------------------------------

As I walked behind her, I trembled. My first time in front of Diamond Authority. I am used to my diamond, but after what happened with Pink Diamond, they all..changed somehow.

I tripped over Blue Pearl.

"I-I'm sorry." I said.

"It is fine,"she whispered.

Blue Pearl opened the door and we entered the throne room . Yellow and White are already there. I can feel my hands shake. Many thoughts go through my hand.

'What if I slip up? What if they ask me about the Crystal Gems...WHAT IF'

"LAPIS LAZULI FACET 6!"

White Diamond's commanding voice brought me back.

"Pay attention now...apologize on her behalf," Blue Diamond said.

I saluted to them and said," Forgive me. It's been a while since I have stood before my diamond. And it is my first time front of all of you."

"That is no excuse for-"Yellow Diamond began before White Diamond cut her off.
"Let this be a warning. This my be the first of many audiences you will have with us. Now show us what you know,"White Diamond stated. The lack of emotion unnerved me.

I focused my energy into the small pool at my feet.

"5000 years ago I was on Earth. I witnessed many things," I showed them the traitorous Sapphire and Ruby fusing and fleeing. " I was then assigned by Blue Diamond , to be a spy for Homeworld. I manage to infiltrate the rebellion, those who called themselves...Crystal Gems."

I showed them the few I meet at the encampment. And the peridots. I showed them working on a shattered gem.

"You know of the peridots we assigned to...rebel," Yellow Diamond inquired,"Why was this not in your first report?"
I dropped the water, accidentally splashing the Pearls," I didn't... I had no idea what they were there for. All I knew was that they help build a few weapons, and were working on some project. I-it involved gem shards."

" The geoweapon...Yes....They have been taken off that project 3000 years ago. Continue, " White Diamond said.

I nodded and continued.

"The Crystal Gems still have a base...," I showed them the large carved mountain side and the small house." There are still Crystal Gems. I am not sure how many though."

" This could be a problem...Lazuli Facet 6...you will be assigned a escort. You are to stay with them until told otherwise. But for now....You shall be released into the custody of Blue Diamond and her court," White Diamond said.

"You are dismissed,"Yellow Diamond said.
"I shall be with you shortly,"Blue Diamond stated.

I saluted and bowed once more and left the room. And the only thing going through my mind was one question....What have I done?

Yes...Before any of you ask....That is a confirmed Blue Diamond leak for the next Steven Bomb at the end of the Month. I'm so excited. So anyone who theorized that everyone in Blue Diamond's court cover their eyes because they only had one, I'm sorry. Anywho, happy New Year or whatever. Hope you all had a great holiday season. Love you all. Vote,comment...plan world domination .