Chapter 1

5750 years ago, was when I first saw Earth. It was nice, but Homeworld needed this planet. I don't know why I had to be here. Blue Diamond,and her Pearl sat high in the pavilion. A ship came and out came three Rubies...and her. The right hand gem, no pun intended, of Blue Diamond herself, Sapphire.

Those Rubies are very inexperienced. Too bad about their diamond...

"Sapphire,"Blue Diamond's voice rang out,"Tell me, what does the future hold."

This ought to be good.

"My diamond..."
I zoned out. I didn't care what she said. I am a lapis lazuli. Unlike any of the other courts, we were actually rare. Most lazulis are scholars for Homeworld, teaching new gems the history of our race, or they help with the sentencing of gems. We sought the truth. Though I am a few decades younger than most of the lazulis here, I still don't find why this planet is so special.I mean other than the resources. From what I heard, Pink Diamond couldn't even get a handle on a rouge quartz and a pearl.

I laughed to myself. Like a pearl can actually fight.....

Just then, they showed up, the runaway pearl and the quartz soldier calling themselves the Crystal Gems. I move to be evacuated, but I see them take out two Quartz soldiers and the Ruby fusion by the pearl.
The pearl moves to poof Sapphire, but was stopped by the surviving ruby soldier.

They fused...they actually fused. How is that even possible? Two gems...two very different gems.
"UNHEARD OF","DISGUSTING."

All you can hear in the court was shouts of bitterness. I'm smart enough to keep my mouth shut.

"SAPPHIRE THIS NOT WHAT YOU FORESEEN,"Blue Diamond shouted.

"It was my fault,"said the ruby,"I'm the one to blame."

"And for that, you shall be crushed."Blue Diamond said.

Sapphire grabbed the ruby and ran. Jumping off the arena, leaving everyone in shock. Why go to those links to save a worthless ruby? If anything she should know her place, now they are both fugitives.
"Bring me a Wailing Stone." Blue Diamond said.

-------------------------

Sometime has passed. We have received word from the other diamonds.They rethought everything. They are sending a ship of gems to help in our time of need. All us lapis lazulis were to be moved to another location. Something about a possible spot for the new Galaxy warp. Before that we were all called to stand before Blue Diamond.

"Lapis Lazuli facet 6 come forward,"my diamond said.

"Yes, my diamond." I stood awaiting her words.

"Normally, we would never do this, but we have much time before more reinforcements come. This is a mission of espionage. Infiltrate the rebellion ranks. Find out they're weaknesses, who their leader is, and report any findings that may be of us to us."
"My Diamond,"I said,"I mean no disrespect when I say this, but why me? There are so many more qualified gems other than myself."

"Your abilities will come in handy on this planet. Do not fail me.You have three hours then you will set off. I want you to speak with Lazuli facet 2P9L cut 2XL. They will help you. "

She was right. This planet is mostly water. I nodded and set off on my journey to find these...Crystal Gems.

Hey everyone. This is the story of Lapis Lazuli. It is based off the theory of lapis being a spy for homeworld. And I wanted to make a story for Lapis because not much is known about her other than what she said. And plus Jasper seems to know something. Anywho vote, comment, conquer the world see you next time.