Ch 29

★★★

♥Jamie's POV:♥

I woke up with my eyes, sore. I looked at the mirror; my eyes were still puffy from last night. I looked at the bed, Bianca is still sleeping. Her light snores were the only ones in the background. I think the room is sound proof.

I went to the bathroom and wash my face. After, combing my messy hair and tying it into a bun. Looking at the bedside table, my eyes landed on a pen and a notebook. I grabbed the things as I went nearer and wrote that I will be going out for a bit. I hope Bianca will see this. I just wanna have some fresh air outside.

The weather is great, it isn't hot, neither cold, just fine. -A perfect time for me to think. As I was walking on the sidewalk, my eyes gazed on a little girl. She was happily playing with her mom and ad as they were sitting on a mat. I think they are having a picnic.

Thinking does my real mom and dad misses me? Or should I accept the fact that they don't love me and gave me to someone else? Should I go to the one who was there for the rest of my life, mom and dad and ask for an apology and thank them for doing that? I don't know. I'm still hurt on the things that happened for the past few days. They were still fresh on my mind.

I sat on a bench near the lake, it was beside the playground. I stared at the beautiful scenery in front of me. A tear slipped without, me, wondering.

"Here," I looked up to see a familiar boy handing me a white handkerchief. "It's okay. Take it." He sends me a genuine smile, showing his dimples.

I took the handkerchief and wipe my tears. "We haven't met for so long, Jamie." he chuckled that made me smile. I watch him ran his hands through his curly hair.

"I know." I sighed. "What makes you go here, huh? Irwin?" Ashton was my friend when we were younger. We were all best friends; me, Bianca and him. But then until he stopped school and joined a band instead. Until one time, William's brother, Louis, shared a video of them, singing. Since then, we didn't meet each other. Though, I supported his band. I even bought their merchandise.

"My girlfriend is here." He looked away, probably on the lake. I stared at him as he smiled. Yes, I know, my best friend is really in love. I frowned at the moment. He still hasn’t told me that he has a girlfriend before. When we were young, he's so shy that he can't even talk to his crush.

"Girlfriend?"I asked. "Who?" He looked at me, still smiling. His eyes were sparkling. He looked at the ground as he shook his head.

"You know her." It’s the only thing he’ll say? I know her. Who? Don't tell me it's-

"It's Bianca, isn't it?" I furrowed my brows. Our eyes met again as he nodded shyly. I knew it. When we were on the fifth grade, I knew that there was something in to them. I noticed that they like each other but here's Ashton who is so chicken that he can't tell her until we all separated our ways. The way they look at each other was something you can't explain. It's cute that after all, they're together now.

"Oh my God!" I squealed as I place my palms on my lips. He just chuckled. "Since when?" I asked as I clutched his arm.

"A month."

"Why did you not tell me about this?" I crossed my arms as I pout. "I thought you were my best friends!" I pretend to feel sad.

"We weren't." I immediately looked at him. What? We'd never been best friends? I frowned.

"What?"

"I'm only kidding, Jay!" I slapped him on the arm. I hated it so much when people call me Jay, yet I'm not even a boy. What the hell? "Ouch!" he rubbed the place where I slapped.

"Don't call me that." I point my index at him as he chuckled. "Understood?"

"Okay, Jay." I rolled my eyes.

An hour had passed and now I went back to the hotel, together with Ashton, of course. We walked as it was just near. I knocked twice the door before Bianca opened.

"Oh my God, Jamie, don't do that again. I thought you-" she was looking at me until she saw his boyfriend at my back. "Ashton!"

She immediately went to him and hugged each other like they haven't seen for ten years. And now, I'm absolutely invisible here. I coughed hysterically when they started kissing in front me. That's when they pulled out immediately and Ashton here is whining for more. I made a disgusted face. EW, can they do this when I'm not here?

"Can we go inside first?" I asked. They both nodded. I heard Bianca said something but I didn't figure what it is as I enter the room immediately and the T.V. is so loud. I sat on the couch, as well as the couple.

"So, how's it doing on your career Ash?" I asked as soon as he sat beside Bianca. He hummed, probably thinking what to say.

"Eh, it's okay. Good thing we're on a break. Recordings, tours, and stuffs are pretty tiring." he answered.

I don't know but I remember William. I wonder what he is doing right now. After his recording, I think his music video is finished by now, and I don't think if his concert went through well. I think I should talk to him sooner and tell him everything.

"Jamie?" I came back into reality as Ashton's voice snapped put my thoughts. "Are you okay?" I nodded.

"Y-yeah. I just remember someone." he raised his brows, motioning me to continue.

"My bo- ex-boyfriend…" I sighed. It hurts to feel that he's just my past and I don't think if things would come back like before.

"Ex-boyfriend? Who?" he maybe knows William is. He's a singer now, I doubt it if he don't know him. Though, should I tell him?

"William." he frowned. "William Tomlinson." I looked down.

"Will? You mean, as in Louis' twin brother?" he looked shocked. But, why? Are they close with each other? I nodded. He cupped his mouth with his palm. "Shit. Don't tell me, you're the Jamie that he's talking about."

I frowned as I looked at Bianca who is watching us before looking at her boyfriend again. "Why- what do you mean?"

"Oh God. I didn't think you were that 'Jamie' he's talking about." What? He was talking about me? But, why?

"You know each other?" I asked as he nodded. "What did he told you, good or bad?"

"He loves you. But you we're siblings? Is that true or?" What the hell? He told that to him?

I shook my head no. "We weren't really. I-I was adopted." here am I again, crying. Why am always emotional? He looker shocked, while Bianca just rubbed circles on my back.

"I- I'm sorry, Jamie. I didn't know."

"It’s okay, A- Ash," I sniffled as I wipe the tears away. "Maybe, I should really talk to him right now before worse things would ever happen." I stood up; ready to go when he said something that made me stop.

"He's not at his house." I looked at him as he was looking down.

"W-where is he then?" I asked, hoping that he's just somewhere in this town.

"I don't know, but he left."

♦♦♦

Guess the song for a dedication!

♪♪♪

"My judgment’s clouded,

Like tonight's sky."

♪♪♪