Ch 1

Jamie’s POV:

“Jamie!” A familiar girl voice shouted. “Jamie!!!” Shout louder.

“Hmm… What?” I hummed. Still eyes closed. My hands are searching for my phone under my pillow. I rubbed my eyes and gently opened it, still blurred for the minute. But after some minutes, my sight had been back. I checked my phone. It reads, 6:30 AM. Shit. I don’t wanna be late for school today. 30 minutes until 7. I don’t want my first day of school to be late.

I immediately ran towards the bathroom. Since I showered last night, I’ll just wash my face and brushed my teeth. I splashed the cold water in to my face then dry it by the towel hanging on the towel rack beside the mirror. I looked at my face. ‘Am I ready for the first day of school?’ I asked myself. What if I will not make a friend there? Shit. This makes me nervous. I don’t know someone here. Well except for Candice being my best friend. But she’s not on school anymore. She’s working as a dancer.

I opened my closet door and looked for something to wear. It took me five minutes to choose black long-sleeved shirt, black jeans and put on my black Converse shoes. Then I went back to the bathroom mirror to put on a little mascara and a little lip gloss to make my lips pink. I brushed my long, wavy, brunette hair. Then I looked at my brown eyes and said to myself, “I hope first day is good!”

I went downstairs then walked going to the kitchen.

“Who’s dead?” She asked sarcastically. She laughed at her own words.

“What?!” Suddenly, I realized what she means when I looked down on my outfit. I’m wearing all black. So what? I love it and she doesn’t care about it, duh. I looked at her with the shut-the-fuck-up look. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

“By the way, you’re ready?” Candice asks. She’s making sandwiches. Even though sometimes she’s kind of bit annoying, she’s really pretty, she’s very fit. She’s taller than me and she has brunette hair dipped with blonde. She’s also tan because she loves going to beach.

“I don’t know… Maybe…” I said as I grabbed the sandwich on the plate.

“By the way, I’ll be late later… You know-”

“…Rehearsals.” I completed her sentence. I rolled my eyes.

She looked at me with a yeah-yeah-whatever look, “Ugh. Yes…”

I checked out my phone. It reads 6:50 AM. “Shit.” I cursed.

“What?” she asked before she took a bite on a sandwich.

“I’m late… I have to go… Bye.” I grabbed my bag and ran going outside the house.

I went to the garage where my car parked. Beside it is Candice’s. I clicked the remote, opened it and hopped inside. I started the engine and drive. The weather’s good for today. The sun shines very well and the skies are so blue. The birds are humming and they’re flying freely. Until I didn’t notice I’m on my destination. -My new school. I hope Fourth Year in High School is not bad for me.

I parked my car beside a black Range Rover. Wow. Every car in this parking lot is amazing! They all looked like new. That amazes me really well. This parking lot doesn’t look like a public school.

Going outside the car, I grabbed my bag. When I got my feet on the school gate, I asked the guard,

“Sir, where’s the room for Fourth Year, Section A?” then he told me it’s on the fourth floor on the right side of the Right building as you enter. ”Thank you...”

I walked through the hallway. It seems like everyone’s looking on me. Some are talking while they are looking at me. Some gives who-are-you look. Some just smiles. Until on that corner, I was a group of boys. They all have tattoos and piercings. But one lad caught my eyes. He has brown hair, perfectly bridged-nose and I think he’s brown eyes. He looked at me so I looked away. I hate being stared. I just don’t like it. I just walk going to my room.