Ch 21

♥Jamie's POV♥

"Jamie, sweetie, aren't you going to school today?" mom yelled from the door. I rubbed my eyes and opened a bit; I grabbed a pillow and hugged it very tight. Gently opening my eyes, I looked over the bed side and took at a glance at the clock there. It reads 6:32. Oh, no. I don't wanna be late; it's the last thing that I want.

I quickly took off my covers and ran to the bathroom. I immediately hopped in the shower and opened it. "Ah," I screamed as I jump. I didn't see that it went to cold. I the knob and make it warm. After, I put on shampoo and then the soap, I rinse off, if I'll put conditioner on my hair, I'd definitely be late.

Wrapping the towel around me, I heard my phone buzzing on the bedside table. I took a look who texted.

From: William;)

See you at school today babexx

To: William;)

Okay babe :-)  xx

I put off the towel and put on my underwear. I grabbed a gray leggings and my white top with a big heart at the bottom. I put on a bit of eye liner, mascara and my favorite lip gloss.

After, I went downstairs. Candice is now off to the studio for her rehearsals so me and my parents are the only ones left here eating. We're currently sat at the dining table. Dad's reading a newspaper while drinking his coffee and mom's eating as well as me.

"So... It's you first day of work today, yeah, mom? Dad?" I asked even though I know. It's awkward that it's quiet. They both nodded. "Good luck!" I cheered. They both smiled and chorused a thank you.

Dad said he wants to drive for me to school. Since, it's been a while, so I agreed. Dad parked beside a black Range Rover which I think is William's, that's when he came out.

"Is that your boyfriend honey?" mom asked looking at him. I nodded and smiled. I think he's waiting for me there. He's wearing a black V-neck shirt which he rolled on the sleeves, revealing some of his tattoos and his black trousers. He's wearing this boots and Ray ban sunglasses. "Didn't think he got those tattoos!" mom pointed as I just smiled, I didn't know what to say, honestly.

"I'll pick you up later." dad says looking dead serious at me. I wonder what's wrong. "Bye, honey." dad kissed my forehead.

"Bye dad!" mom kissed my cheek. "Bye mom!"

"Bye, baby. Say hi to William for me, okay?" I nodded with a toothy grin. I went out of the car and went to William. We both watched my dad's car to sped off and beeped as I wave at the, William just smiled. We both went inside the campus holding hands.

"Uh, mom said she wants me to say hi to you..." He smirked. "I bet she likes you!"

He blushed. "Really?" he asks, doubting what I just said to him. I nodded.

The day went through well, except the fact that I got asleep on out math class. Good thing that I sat on the back so our teacher, Mr. Roberts didn't notice me. Though, I felt guilty in my bones that I did that.

"Wanna go to my place?" William pops out of nowhere. I flinched and clutched my hands on my chest. When I heard him chuckle, I playfully punched his arm.

"Uh, my dad's picking me up. Don't you have like rehearsals today?" I asked. He shook his head no.

"It's my rest for today. I think tomorrow, I'll have because I'll be having like a... mini concert? I don't know..." He shrugged.

"Oh, wow babe. This is it. You're starting to reach your dream." I giggled. "My little rock star, how about that!" we both laughed.

We both went to the lockers as it's my destination. I wonder why it's empty. Oh, well, it's now 5:30 PM, what do I expect? I opened my locker and put on my notebooks in, just when I closed it; William is leaning on the lockers beside me while smirking.

"What?" I muttered with an annoyed tone. He didn't answer, instead he's quick to push me, now, and I’m the one who's leaning on these lockers. He grabbed my hands and made me wrap around his neck while he puts his hands on my waists. He leaned in and within seconds I felt his soft lips moving along mine.

He rubbed his hands up and down as I pull him closer. I played with his hair as I know he loves it. He nipped my neck as I tilted my head and made me moan when he hit my sweet spot. "W-Wi-Will-iam..." I stuttered. "B-babe, I-" he stopped and looked at me in the eyes.

"Oh, sorry. Did I go too far?" he asked. I think he just though that I didn't like what he did. I do to be honest but I really need to go.

"Uh, no. My dad's picking me up, remember?" he nodded as he bite his lips which I found hot. I gave him a quick peck on the lips and gave him a reassuring smile. "See you tomorrow, babe!" I yelled as I was walking away, though still looking at him.

He smirked, "Yeah babe. Look at your way!" He chuckled. That's when I hit a wall. I felt embarrassed. "Are you okay?" he asked, walking near me.

"Yeah, it's just... this wall didn't tell me that!" I rubbed my forehead as it feels sore and it's like my brain aches now. William grabbed my hand and kissed my forehead.

"Does it feel better now?" he asked. I smiled with a nod even though my head still aches and I don’t know what to do how to stop it. We went out of the school and with a sight, I saw dad's car. I waved at William and went inside.

"How's school?" dad asked while reversing. I shrugged and sighed.

"It's fine." I answered. I don't really know how it explains it, honestly. I don't wanna tell him that I slept in math or I kissed William in the locker's hall.

"How's that boyfriend, William?" he asked. I looked at my dad; he's seriously looking over the road.

"He's doing great dad. Tomorrow he'll be having his rehearsals and soon he'll be having his own concert." I replied as I open the radio.

I heard him breathe in, "You know, it's not that I don't like him..." he trailed as I gulped.”I like him honestly, but he looks like a bad boy or something..." What?

"He's not what you think dad. He may look like that but he's caring and he really loves me. Where are you when I needed you? Well, basically, he's there and I won't end up my relationship with him." I said with higher tone than usual. This is why I never let show my parents who I am with because I know they're just this judgmental.

"I'm just saying- you just met him over months. I don't want you to regret anything or be hurt. He'll be a singer soon. I know how this works... I mean, what if he found someone like a singer like him or a model? You don't know what fame could lead. I just don't want you to be hurt. You're my daughter and I love you more than you ever think..." he squeezed my hand as I felt a tear dropped.

"I'm not telling you to break up with him, I'm just warning you. As what I had said, I don't want you to e hurt because you're my daughter... Just don't give everything to him that yet, honey..." he kissed my forehead and then I took a look at him and smiled.

"Don't worry dad, I can take care of myself. I know he won't hurt me..."

Well, I didn't really know. Though, I hope he won't.

♥who wants a dedication?♥

♥guess the song!♥

"...'We don't wanna be like them

We can make it till the end

Nothing can come between..."

~trisha. xx