Ch 7

William’s POV

I think I just left my phone on Jade’s room. I can’t find it on my pocket. I think I just placed it there. I left Jamie near the front door of the hospital.

I gently twisted the door knob and gently pushed it as well. There, Jamie was looking towards my direction. She looks really pale and bugs below her eyes are pretty obvious.

“Hey,” I chirped. Not knowing what to say.

“Hi” the word weakly came out of her.

“Um, I just-“I looked at my shoes then to her “I think I left my phone here, um…”

“Oh,” I looked at the couch. There it is. I grabbed it and slide it on my right pocket.

“I have to go… Bye,” I said. I turned and walked towards the door. I stopped. I turned around to see Jade looking at my green orbs. “By the way, I’m really sorry… You know, I was really a jerk for telling those words to you…” I looked at the ground and sighed “I’m sorry Jade…” I looked up to see her smiling a little. Tears are formed on her eyes.

“No… It’s okay… I forgive you…” I smiled back. “Can I just ask you something?”

“Of course… You can,” “Besides, you’re Jamie’s friend after all.”

“U-um- can we be friends?” She asked. Her cheeks are burning red.

“Course…” She toothy smiled. “I would love to!” I just wanna make her happy. I’m the reason why she almost killed herself. Besides, she’s Jamie’s friend. I know she would be glad if I will befriend with her.

I went back to Jamie after those apologizing thing. I don’t know but my heart was relieved from something. It’s like I feel free of something I don’t know. It’s the FIRST time I felt this. Also, it’s the first time I apologized to someone. It’s all because of Jamie. Am I really falling this hard to her? I don’t know. All I know is she always made me smile and complete my day. The others? I don’t know.

“Babe,” I chirped. She turned around immediately.

“Hey, where are you from?” She asked as we’re walking towards my car.

“Um, nothing…” I tried to hide my smiles as I look at the ground. My hands are on my pockets.

“Nothing…” she teases. “You went to apologize to Jade, did you?” I looked at her. She’s smiling as her one brow is raised and her arms crossed. Shit. Why did she know? Can she read minds? I don’t think so.

“No…” I think I just blushed. I was looking forward; I don’t wanna make an eye contact to her even though I know she’s been staring on me.

“C’mon… I know; you did…” I stopped and sighed. I rolled my eyes.

“Okay,” I breathe in “Yes, I did… Happy?”

She screamed as she cups her face by her hands. What the heck is that for?

“Shit Jamie! My ears!” I said as I put my pointing fingers on my ear.

“Sorry.” I smirked and tried to hug her but she refused and pushed me.

“Hey,” “What’s wrong?” I asked confusedly.

“Your… top is bloody…” I looked at my shirt, dried blood stains are everywhere. They turned brown now.

“But yours too…” She looked at it and then to me. She rolled her eyes.

“Whatever.” “I don’t want to hug you…” from the tone of her voice, I know she’s kidding.