Ch 3

Jamie’s POV

I never saw William for today. I felt comfortable though I kind of miss him. I thought of our date for tonight was cancelled.

After classes, I was driving home alone. Then I my phone vibrated. Candice is calling. I tapped to accept her call.

"Hello!" She shouted.

"Shit, Candice! That's my ear!" I pretend crying though I'm laughing my fucking ass off.

"Oh, sorry for that... I was just- Oh, my God- I'm so excited for your date, babe!"

"Uh..."

"Aren't you happy that you'll date my campus crush cousin?" she joked. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"I don't know... I think it's cancelled..." I murmured. I don't think that she heard it clearly.

"What? No! He just called me few minutes ago... He just said that he'll pick you up at eight so come here at the mall now and we'll buy your dress, hun!"

I sighed "Okay, okay... I'm on my way now..."

I changed my destination and headed to the mall as Candice said that we'll buy the dress that I'll go to wear later. I don't think this date will be a pretty good idea. William is such a bad ass and a bad personality. If ever that I'll fall my feelings for him, I think he'll only break my heart into million pieces. Maybe he just wants to play my heart. Sigh.

I parked the car and looked to see Candice. She's standing on the main entrance of the mall. I went near her

"Hey there Candice!" she looked at me and smiled toothy.

"Hi, Jamie! You ready?" She asked and I nodded.

We went to the clothes section and looked for a perfect dress.

"Is this good?" I asked as I was holding a dark blue-green dress.

"Um... No. I don't like the color... And it should be fit and above knee..." She took a breath. "Let me choose the right one for you, okay... I have this..." She said.

"Whatevs..." I rolled my eyes.

I went everywhere and looked at every dress but Candice doesn’t like them all. I'm getting bored now. Then suddenly she went to me with a big smile on her face and that annoyed me though. She's holding a red dress.

"I know this suits you!" She said. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

I went to try the dress then Candice said we'll buy it so we do because I said her that if we'll buy that dress that she picked for me, half of the price will be hers and half of it is what I'll only pay and she agreed.