Ch 19

♥William's POV♥

"Where's Jamie?" I asked after Candice opened the door. She didn't reply, instead she folded her arms and sent me a deadly glare. "Please. I need to talk to her..." I pleaded, gripping her shoulders. She shrugged.

"No, William. She doesn’t wanna see you. You know what, even though you're my cousin, if you'll hurt Jamie, you’ll go through me." She spat. I sighed.

"Just please. I need to explain." I tried to get in but she's blocking my way. I stopped. "Please?" I didn't know I'm crying until a tear rolled down my cheek up to my chin.

She huffed. "Fine." She moved a bit. "But if you'll hurt her again, I'll never let you see her." Wow. More like a protective dad here?

I walked up to the stairs, until I reached the second floor. I knock on Jamie's door but she won't answer. I knocked again, thinking that she's asleep a while back that she didn't hear my knocks. I then reached the door knob, hoping it's open. I gently twisted it and bingo, it's unlocked.

I made few steps, Jamie's back is turned to me though I could hear soft sobs, sniffing and slightly coughing from her direction. What should I tell her? If I talk to her, she might get mad that I'm here. Maybe I should get straight. I felt nervous. I could feel my heart banging loud and it's like it's about to hop off my chest. I breathe.

"Cynthia is my manager. Louis recommended me to her. It's not what you think, babe..." I murmured, though loud enough for her to hear. She rolled over and looked at me directly in the eyes; maybe she's thinking I'm just making up stories.

She sat up and looked away from me as I sat on the edge of her bed. I looked at her. Her face looks pale and her eyes bloodshot. They were red and puffy. Her cheeks are tearstained and it's all because of me. I should have told her everything.

"Next month, I'll be recording few songs..." I chuckled, thinking that I was about to reach my dreams. "That's why I was glad calling at Cynthia." she looked at me then looked away when she saw I looked back. Tears streamed down her cheeks.

I went nearer to her and cupped he face, wiping her tears by my thumb. "Hey, don't cry." I cooed. I hate seeing her crying- it makes me feel sad as well. "Look at me." I cupped her chin by my thumb and forefinger.

She still looked away. I hate this. I feel like my heard being ripped apart. "I- I can't." She weakly said. Another tear slipped though I immediately wiped it by thumb.

"Why?"

"B- Because..." She sobbed as I pulled her into a hug. "I should have not a-acted like that, W-William. I felt tears rolling on my cheek as I patted her back. "I'm sorry,"

"No- I should have told you earlier. I'm sorry..." I pushed het a bit to see het in the eyes. This time, she looks back.

"But--"

"Shh," I gently stroked her hair. I huffed. "Okay, maybe we should forget about this now..." I muttered.

"Yeah," she yawned. Maybe she hasn’t gone a decent sleep for days and it's my entire fault. "Maybe you should go to sleep now." I kissed her forehead. I stood up, about to leave but she grabbed my hand. I looked at her; she has these pleading eyes over mine.

"Please, stay?"

★★★

sorry if this is really short

♥also, if you think the next chapter is smut, it’s not – just to be clear :) ♥

please leave a comment if you like the chapter so that I’ll know if someone is still reading this

thank you

love y'all∞

→trisha xx←