Ch 11

William’s POV

"I'll be there in a few..." I said before I hung up the phone.

I immediately ran going to my garage and hopped into my car. I sped off and as soon as I came to Jamie's, I parked my car.

I saw the front door wide open so I didn't waste time, I went in. I found Jamie lying on the floor. She- she has a gun shot on her left side. I think there are lots of blood that she lost by now. She look's pale and her lips and nails are turning to purple. Her cheeks are tearstained. I ran to her. I held his arm and patted her cheek,

"Jamie, wake up... I'll bring you to the nearest hospital..." I said, not really knowing what to do, panicking. My breaths are heavy and my body's shaking.

She opens her eyes a bit, "W-William" she said weakly

I carried her and make her sit on the passenger's then I buckled her seat belt as she can't manage to do so. I ran fast as I could go to the driver's and started the engine then sped off.

Fuck those slow drivers!

I horned at them as I overpass.

Then I got mad horns from them.

"Fuck you! I don't care!" I whispered under my breath. All I know is I should get Jamie to the hospital as soon as possible.

As we came in the hospital, there are some who are looking at us. Some are patients, some nurses, some are I don't even know why they're here.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU STARING AT?!" I looked at those nurses on the information booth. "CAN YOU JUST HELP ME HERE?!"

"Calm down sir, wait for the Doctor to come..."

"WHAT? CALM? ME? WHERE THE HELL IS YOUR DOCTOR?!" I breathed in “IF THERE WOULD BE SOMETHING WOULD HAPPEN TO HER, I'LL KILL YOU ALL!"

"O-kay' Sir, I'll j-just call h-him... I'll be back i-in a few minutes-" Said the nurse who's name tag was Sally. She looks nervous as she's shaking. Well, I don't freaking care about her shit.

"FASTER, BITCH!"

As soon as she came back, a guy with a Doctor's uniform walked with her. He's holding a stethoscope on his left and a retractable pen on his right. Why the earth is he holding a pen instead of some other things?!

Other nurses on their back are pushing a thing like bed which I don't know the name of it. I'm not fucking educated with hospital stuffs.

I laid Jamie there and they pushed it going to an operating room. I looked like an ignorant coming with them. Then I was about to come inside the operating room but that bald nurse didn't let me in. Stupid nurse! So I stayed outside sitting on a bench.

Fuck. What happened? Who the hell shoot her? I'll kill whoever it is.

As I sat there looking at the door which she's been operating, tears streamed on my face. I shouldn't have let her alone her house. And where the heck is Candice now? She should be there! I thought she's only out for a week, or maybe I misheard.

I wiped the tears on my eyes then cupped my face by my hands. I stood up and punched a wall, which left some blood. It doesn't hurt, well it relieved me honestly.

A nurse went out of the room. She's short and her hair was red. She has pale skin and makeup-less.

"Hey, you!" I shouted. She turned around.

“Oh, Sir... The patient is still on her operation... You can come back after..." Fuck. How long would it be? I rolled my eyes then walked away.

I hopped into my car and sped off. I went to my house for a while and took shower for some minutes. Then I put on a black tank top, black trousers and vans

I immediately hopped on my car after. I want to be at Jamie's side when she wakes up. I should know who did this to her.

As I was walking on the hallway of the hospital, the doctor was there. He saw me so he walked towards my direction. "Sir... I want to inform you that Jamie Smith was now on the room 104."

"Where's that?" I asked, bored. His voice is so soft that I want to drift to sleep now.

"It's here on the first floor... Over there..." he points

I didn't even thank him. I just went. I don't care with him though. I twisted the door knob and pushed the door. As I walked in, a nurse was adjusting her dextrose drops- yeah that one you could adjust to fasten or make the liquid drops slow.

As soon as I walked near Jamie, she walked away and closed the door from behind her. I looked at Jamie who's grinning at me.

"Hey," I chirped. Not knowing what to say.

"Hi," she smiled weakly

"So, how are you feeling? Are you alright? Does something hurt?" I asked as I check her.

She giggled as she held the wounded part, "I'm okay now... Don't worry..." she breathed in "And thank you for bringing me here..."

"Of course I will.... You know I love you and I don't want to lose you in my life..." I looked at the ground “I love you Jamie…” I whispered under my breath. I don’t think she heard it, and then looked at her again. "So who was that?"

"Who…?" She frowned.

"The one who did this..."

Jamie's POV

“It was….” I paused,

As I was about to open my front door, I heard a shout. "Jamie!" I thought it was William but when I turned around. He's not. It's Drake.

I immediately opened the door and tried to close it. But he's pushing it too. He's way too stronger. I loosed all my energy that he had made the door wide open. I tried to run going to my room but he grabbed my arm faster that I thought. He's gripping too tight that I yelped in pain. But he doesn't seem to care at all.

Until, he starts kissing my neck. I didn't get the passion. All I got is hate. All I know is he's making my hate to him worse. "Just kill me!" I shouted. He stopped.

He looked at me in the eyes but then I looked away clenching my fists. I really hate him as hell. His eyes were red; I think he just smoked weed or something. "What did you say?!"

I looked at him, "You heard me..." I breathed. "It's better to die that being touched by an asshole like you!"

He slapped me. I gently rubbed my cheek.

He went back on kissing my neck. "Kill me....."

Until, he punched me on the stomach. I yelped in pain. I crawled like a ball on the floor. "You really want to die? Well, I'll give you what you want."

I watched him as he took a gun on his pocket. I didn't know what happened until I feel something on my side. He ran away from my house now. I looked at my side. Blood. I'm bleeding. I started to cry and panic. Until I realized I should call William.

I took my phone on my pocket and dialed for his digits.

"Hello?"

"W-William..." I'm sobbing right now.

"Are you crying?" Yes I am.

"C-can y-you just c-come h-here…?"

It blacked out until I saw William. Then the rest, I don't know what happened. It blacked out again.

"Drake..." I said as I wiped my tears.