Ch 4

Jamie's POV

I haven't seen that boy, William for the whole week. No, I'm NOT missing him, duh! Why should I? He's not even my boyfriend or.... a friend.

"Hey girl! What are you doing today? Wanna hang out with me?" Candice asks as she's combing her wet hair. She wears a flowery dress and maybe she's going out. Every Saturday, she always does this.

"Um... No.... I'll just stay here..." I said as I was flipping channels by the remote control.

“You’re acting like a loner again…”

“Shut up! I’m not in the fucking mood for such things like that today, Candice!”

She sighed, "Oh, okay..." She walked. "By the way, don't wait for me... Maybe I'll go home three or something..." Then she passed the door.

I sighed. I'm bored but I don't wanna go out. Am I the only one who's feeling this or what? Oh, well, I'll just go to sleep. I turn the TV off and then I went upstairs and headed into my room. I didn't mind to lock my door, I just closed it. There’s no one in here except for me. I throw myself to the bed and closed my eyes. I felt comfortable on my soft loving bed.

Then suddenly, I felt something on my waist. It's like an arm around me. Who is this? A ghost, a rapist or what? Fuck. I can’t breathe. What if someone will kidnap me? Wait. Did I close the front door? I can’t even remember! I opened my eyes because I can’t resist not seeing who it was or that or whatever even though I'm scared. I jumped out of bed and screamed with a whistle tone when I saw a man lying beside me with a huge grin. Then I got to realize that very familiar face.

"W-William?" I stuttered.

Shit. My back hurts. This floor is such hard!

"Are you hurt, babe?" He asked worriedly as he looked over as he’s still on MY bed.

"A little bit..." I answered. Yes. It fucking hurts! My bum, oh!

He stood up and grabbed a hand and pulled me to stand. His hands were soft, not like other boy’s hands that are rough. I was laughing on the inside because he got big hands, LOL.

"Thank you..." I cooed.

He just smiled and stared at my eyes. His blue-green eyes are so fucking perfect!

"How did you-"

"Your front door is open..." He answered.

A smile was drawn on his beautiful face. Did I just what? Did I say he’s beautiful? Fuck. Wait; is that a bruise on his face? I stared at it for a second. Yes, it's a bruise on his left cheek. - Blue with some purple and red on it. It’s like a fist was punched on it days ago.

"What?!" he said annoyed as he’s said it. –that he’s really annoyed that I was been staring at his face.

"W-Why is that bruise?" I asked as a point my pointing finger. Shit. My hand is shaking. But why?

"Ugh, you don't care..." he said with an anger tone and now, he’s not looking at me. He’s looking away.

"What?!" I rolled my eyes “Okay, fine” and looked away as I crossed my arms. My voice is in contained with anger.

For the next minute, he cupped my face and that’s the reason I accidentally looked at his eyes which are meeting mine.

"Sorry... But, you don't need to know, babe..." he said with a calm voice.

"O-okay..." Then he went outside my room. Where would he go? Okay, maybe he'll go home now.

I throw myself to my bed and hugged a pillow. I closed my eyes.

"HEY, JAMIE SMITH! WAKE THE FUCK UP BECAUSE YOU FUCKING SHOULD!!!" William shouted.

I covered my face with a pillow. "Shut up..." I said on the pillow.

Then he pulled it. I opened one eye; he's not wearing his top. Shit! He's so hot. I didn't know his body is so toned like that -his abs was perfectly shown. And his tattoos- OMG he had many of them. Maybe I didn’t have the chance to see them because of his tops are always covering.

He looked at his abs then looked at me with that seductive smirk, "What are you looking at, baby?" He put his hands on the back of his head. Fuck. Is he posing for a sexy magazine or what?

"What?!" I blushed. "Wear your top, Will!" I shouted and covered my eyes with my hands. I heard footsteps coming nearer. Then he pulled my hands. But I closed my eyes.

"I know you want this body, Jamie..." he whispered on my ear.

"Fuck you, No!"

He laughed, "Fuck you? Fuck me? Are you sure about that, babe?" he whispered again. Giggling.

I put my hands on my eyes to cover it again, "Shut up!"

I opened my eyes but I didn't look at him. I walked going outside my room. Shit. What is he even doing here? Could he please go home now? Sigh.

I went to the living room and sat there. Then he sat beside me. What does he think he's doing? He's... annoying. I want to go to sleep now. I've been up late since Monday because of school so right now, all I want and need is sleep.

"Hey," he started. I didn't mind looking at him. I'm just staring on the television even though it's not on. I'm staring at out reflection. He's looking at me. He's wearing a white v-neck shirt now.

"What do you want?" I asked annoyed.

"YOU!" he giggled.

I sighed and rolled my eyes then I looked to meet his eyes.

"Could you please go home now?" I asked. "I really want to sleep!"

"Want me to help you?" he smirked.

"Ugh! Just go now, okay!" I pointed at the front door.

He put his hands on air, "Woah, okay, okay..." "But before that, I just wanna do something...." he smirked.

"What is tha-"

I didn't know what was happening until I felt his lips that were connected to mine. Fuck. Did I kiss back? Shit, I did! No. I shouldn't do that. I pulled out and looked away.

"You like me too, babe..." I think he's smiling.

"What? Hell, no!" My cheeks are burning right now; I hope he'll not fucking see-

"Oh, eh, why the fuck are you blushing?"

"No, I'm not!"

"Oh, well... I have to go now, babe... Bye." he kissed my forehead before he goes out of my house.