Ch 9

So, I didn’t stay there until 12. I went home at 7 and now, all I want is to update this story because I love you guys! And by the way, this chapter is dedicated to @juliii_cx ! She answered it right! :D

~~~~~~~~~~

Jamie’s POV

Drake.

He is standing in front of me.

Why is he even here?

I thought he doesn’t love me.

But why is he here now?

He grabbed my hands and put it on his chest. I’m frozen. I don’t know what to do. He closed his eyes and kissed the back of my hand. He looked to meet my eyes, his are forming tears. Then those tears dropped to the ground. He’s with the I-am-really-sorry-look. Which I’m not pleased.

He had hurt me. I don’t think I can forgive him.

Then some memories of ours had hit me.

“Jamie!” A shout said as I was walking on the corridor. I spun around to see who it was. Drake.

I stood there and waited for him to go near me. I noticed he’s sweaty and shaking. What’s his problem? I thought. I never saw him like that before.  I never saw him like massively nervous of something. I got scared. We’re 13 back then.

“What is that, girl?” I asked. He’s gay.

“Can you please not tell me ‘girl’ or stuff… It sucks.” His voice became manly, husky.

“What’s the matter?” I furrowed my eyes as my hands are placed on my waist.

“B-because…” he looked at the ground and tapped his shoes. He grasps my shoulders and looked me directly to the eyes. What the earth is happening? I thought of myself.

“Because what?” I asked as I held his arms.

“Because I’m not a girl… or a gay… or stuff!” he answered.

“W-what?!” I stuttered.

He sighed and closed his eyes for a second. “I just did it because I thought you’re a man hater…” Yes. Before, I was a man hater. I hated all the guys who want to talk to me. Though I don’t hate gays…

It’s all because my ex-boyfriend, Nathan had hurt me too much. He’s my first boyfriend so since it was my first time to feel love, I thought it was forever.

But it’s not.

He grabbed my hands from his arms and held it with a tight grip, but not too tight. “Jamie… Please don’t hate me… Or go away! I just-” he looked at our hands and turned to my eyes again. “It’s all because of… I love you… Jade….” Tears rolled through his cheeks as mine too.

My heart pounded.

It’s not wrong that I liked him.

No. I just tried my best not to like him because he said he’s gay.

But he’s not.

I didn’t tell him that I like him. I just waited for the day he wanted to date me. I immediately agreed. We went through five dates, I think. Then on that fifth day, we’re at his house doing a movie marathon. After the movie, we were still sitting on the couch. He stared me,

“What?” I said to his directions, annoyed. Basically furrowing my brows…

“Nothing…” He smirked. “I love you…” My hearts skipped a beat.