Ch 5

William's POV

I hopped into my Range Rover and started the engine. I headed to my fucking school. I only love going there to see Jamie. Fuck. She doesn't even like me.

I walked through the halls. As usual, every girl is looking at me though I'm not fucking interested with them. I went to my locker and grabbed a pack of cigarette and put it inside my bag, also with my binder. As I closed the locked door, there's a slut leaning on other lockers and he's staring at me up and down and seductively smiling -I didn't even have got seduced by her.

"Hi baby William..."

"Hey..." I just pretended that I fucking know this bitch.

"You know what, we should date... It’s all because you're a hot guy, and I'm too... So-"

"No." I gave an annoyed look “Never in a million years that I will fucking date you!” then looked away as I walked going through my first class.

What the hell is this? I hate going boring classes. I hate the fact that Mathematics is my first class in the morning. It makes my bad vibes. Shit.

I went near my teacher, Ms. Oakley, "Ma'am can I go out?" I asked with a seductive smile. This teacher likes me so I have my grades to her that are high even though I'm not taking her classes.

"Sure..." She smiled beck as she looked to my- you know, and then she looked to meet my eyes again. "You can go..." This teacher is really a bitch. I don't really like her.

I went out on the door but then I accidentally bumped someone. "S-sorry..." I said as I was looking at my back as the whole class is looking at us. Then I looked to see who it was. "Jamie?"

She just ignored me and rolled her eyes and then she walked away.

I grabbed her arm.

"Hey, Jamie! Wait!" I shouted.

But then she shoved her arm. "Leave me alone, okay?!" Then she went downstairs.

I ran towards her and grabbed her arms. The corridors were empty so we're just alone there. "Can you please tell me what's wrong? Is that because I bumped you or what?"

"What? So, you're thinking that because you ACCIDENTALLY bumped me is I get easily mad at you? Hoe low that was, huh?" she crossed her arms rolled her eyes and then she looked away.

"What do you mean?" I asked, fucking confused.

"What do I mean?! I mean we just had a date yesterday then now you're flirting with another girl? I should have listen to my friend that you're really a-"

"A WOMANIZER? Really? Fuck, Jamie! Get your facts straight! I'm not even a womanizer. They'll just think I am because girls like flirting me but I'm fucking not! I don't even like any of them!" I sighed, cleared my throat and grabbed her shoulders. Our eyes then met. "It’s only you who I like…You changed me..." I said calmly.

She didn't say a word. She just stared at me eyes like I have two heads.

"You changed my life Jamie... You did..." I murmured, looking on the ground. I don't like her to see me crying. I wiped my tears by the back of my hands. I looked to see her; she's looking away as tears are streaming on her cheeks.

“I’m sorry for that… I shouldn’t have let that ugly bitch talked to me that you’re upset with me right now babe…” I apologized. I don’t like to see her crying. I wiped the tears on her cheek by my thumb.

“It’s not because you guys flirted! It’s because you shouted at me like that!” She shouted looking at me then she looked at my feet.

I sighed and hugged her. “Okay, babe… I won’t do it again…” I kissed her temple.