Ch 18

♥William's POV♥

"She's still mad at me Cynthia..." I murmured as I put my hands on my face, covering it so she won't see me crying. I hate it that I feel weak. "I- I know I shouldn't been telling you these problems, but--"

The elder lady beside me gently rubbed my back as I sobbed. I never felt this broken before. Maybe it's just it's my first time to enter a real relationship. Honestly, I don't wanna go back remembering my past. What is past is past and I know there's always a great future ahead. -Jamie told me that. Well, now, she’s mad at me. I don't even know why.

"I know that I'm your manager but, still, William, I should take care of you. You haven't started yet and this problem should end up soon for your career. -For your new life. And if you really love the girl, do everything..."

I looked up to meet my future manager in the eyes, she looks sincere. We've only met for a week or two but I felt like she's my second mom as mum's not around with me. "This should end up soon darling..." she stands up as she tuck strands of hair into the back of her earlobe. She has short blonde hair up to her shoulders and she is maybe 5"2 in height.

"Soon, you’ll be having your voice lessons before recording. I hope you'll not be destructed..." with that, she left. I'm alone again, in my house, with nothing to do. Five days had passed yet; Jamie still doesn't talk to me. I don't even know what we are now, if we're still dating, if she's still my girlfriend. She didn't really confirm that she broke up with me though.

I stood up off the couch and went to my kitchen. Opening the fridge the light of it turned on. I got to remember that when I was a child, I used to play with it. -Closing the door of the fride and sneaking to see if it closes. Thinking of that made me chuckle at my own self. Am I the only one who did that? I guess not.

I grabbed two bottles of beer. Yeah, I'm still a minor but I don't care with those shitty rules. And it's just to forget my problems. I didn't drink like before, everything changed when Jamie came in to my life. Now, where is she? Oh, yeah. At her house, I'm really an idiot for asking that to myself. Of course, she's in her house.

I held the bottles and placed them on the coffee table right after I went to the living room. I sat back where I did before going to the kitchen. I get the remote beside the bottle and started flipping channels, until there was a basketball game. I'm more fan of soccer but it's my only option, some channels right now are horrendous.

Just when I was about to lean in, I heard someone knocking on my door, loud and it's like they're about to break it like they’re really demanding. Well they shouldn't be. If I only saw a single scratch there, I'd probably kill that person, or no. Is there any option? Eh, beat their ass up? Ugh, maybe that one.

I was about to sneak at the peep hole when it swung open. Oh, I forgot, I didn't lock it. It revealed these four crazy emos. Michael was the one to go in, not minding that I didn't let him in. Ashton was grinning at me like he was about to kill my pet. Wait, I don't have a pet. Well, okay. Calum is doing something on his phone and Luke is like the most decent... Though, I’ll get that back, I didn't thought that he'll shout that loud. Ouch, my ears.

"Why are you guys here?" I asked, getting in as the three following me, I suppose they are. I sat next to Michael who is now drinking my beer. "Hey, that's mine!" I grabbed the bottle in his hands and glared him.

"Hey!" he frowned and crossed his arms.

"This is mine." I declared. If he wants one then he should buy one, not drinking what is not his.

"We're here to tell you something!" Calum pipes in, excited. I frowned as she sounded like a little girl. "We made a cover of Teenage Dirtbag and, you know that guy from One Direction, Louis Tomlinson?"

I grimaced. "How can me not, if he's my twin brother."  Said flatly... They all chorused a 'what'. Dude, I'm cool.

"How--"

"So you're in a band?" I changed the topic. I don't wanna talk about my brother now. I'm tired of explaining.  "What's your band name? ‘Crazy Little Emos?' 'Four Aussies'? 'Michael's Rainbow Colors?'" I laughed; they all sent me deadly looks. "Okay, fine. Sorry, I'm just--"

"Five Seconds of Summer." Ashton butted in, poking his own dimples.

"Why Five Seconds of Summer?" I curiously asked. It's not like that five seconds for summertime? That's horrible! I love summer, everyone does, right?

"Why not?!" Calum muttered.

"So, why are you guys here?" I asked for the millionth time. Honestly, when I thought a while ago that I'm alone, I sure don't want that, but now, hell, how can I kick them out of here? I didn't expect them to be here anyway. "Are you not doing your voice lessons or recording or meeting with your manager or something?"

"Dude, how did you know about those things?" the dark hair lad asked. Of course, I'll be doing those as well soon, dork.

"Because..." I trailed. "I'm cool?"

"Whatever, mate." Michael murmured as he took as sip on my drink again. "So... why are you drinking alone a while back?" I looked at him and he looked so serious.

"Eh, nothing." There's no way that I would tell them. Maybe they'll just say something I don't ever wanna hear. Though, I seriously hope that they won't. - If they're my real friends.

"That Jamie girl isn't it?" Calum look at me before looking back at his phone. Why is he so busy with that?

"N-no."

"Lies!" Luke shouted which made my ears felt like something ringing on the inside like my eardrums there or something.

"Can you not shout here...?” I glared at him, anger filled the room. I don't know why I got irritated. Maybe it's because these lads made me remember Jamie that I tried to forget all day since its weekend. Don't get me wrong, I just thought of that to relieve the pain in me but it's hard actually.

He huffed and nodded weakly, maybe I made him scared. But I really hope not. These Aussies are my only friends here, great thing that they are studying here in London. They're in my school but we didn't get to meet each other up sometimes, I don't even know why or how was that.

"I know that it's Jamie bro..." Michael dropped the bottle on the table. "You know, her friend is my sister... And she told me everything about you guys..."

"What do you mean?"

★★★★★

♥♥♥Merry Christmas y'all! ♥♥♥

♥♥♥And, HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOUIS!!! I wonder how it feels like when you're 22 lol♥♥♥

→trisha. Xx