Ch 26

★★★

♥William's POV: ♥

That Troy is my father? How? What on Earth is happening? Jamie is my sister? No, she shouldn't be.

"Tell me you're lying!" I growled, clenching my fists. He smirked. I punched him on the jaw as he stumbled back a little, though he still managed to stand up. He gently rubbed his jaw and laugh.

"Aww Willie boy is angry because he found out that his lovely girlfriend is his sister..." he said with a mocking tone. I immediately grabbed his collar and lifted him up.

"She's not my sister." I said through gritted teeth. 'She's not my sister' I repeated in my mind.

"Moron! Jamie's his daughter! Don't be blind William! Don't pretend you don't believe!" I dropped him on the ground and punched him a couple of times on his face, and then after I stood up I kicked his stomach once or maybe twice before I left.

As I was driving, I didn't know where to go. Should I go home? Should I go to that bastard and ask him if he's my real dad? Fuck. This is all a lie; my love for her is a lie? A sister-brother love? Or did I fell in love with my sister? Why me? Or why Jamie?

♥Jamie's POV: ♥

It's been hours yet William hasn't texted or called. I wonder what he's doing right now or why is he not calling. It's strange that he always text me anything he does but now, my inbox is empty.

"Five minutes more." I muttered to myself. I was currently lying on my bed and staring at my ceiling like it's the most interesting thing in the world. If those five minutes is over, I'll go to sleep. It sucks that I won't have a goodnight from him.

I didn't know that I fell asleep and the sun is now rising. I have school today, so with William. I grabbed my phone under my pillow and checked if I have a message from him, none. What is happening with him? I want to cry as I felt 'what if he doesn’t love me anymore?' no, Jamie. Stop thinking that! He loves you. William loves you.

I sat on the edge of the bed and gently stood up. I stretched my arms and yawned. I'm still sleepy but I have to go to school, I need to see William if he's okay.

I went to my bathroom and closed the door from behind. I ripped off my clothes and put them on the basket before hopping inside the shower. After my shower, I wrapped my body with a white towel and grabbed another one for my hair. I went out. Choosing what clothes to wear is the hardest thing for me. It’s like, I have a lot of clothes but I don't like them to wear. I grabbed my black bra and its matching panties and I put them on. Then, putting on a white long sleeved shirt with 'YOLO' on it as I was about to put my ripped jean shorts, when I heard a knock on my door.

"Jamie is you awake now?" It's my mom. I nodded as if she sees me though I said I am. I went out and head downstairs. I went to the kitchen and that's when dad is standing up. I sat down on the dining table as he left a kiss on top of my head.

"We'll go to work now, honey. Don't forget to lock the door after you leave." mom reminds. I nodded as I turn on the TV. I don't like to feel alone, so yeah.

"Rock singer, William Tomlinson was seen punching a guy and left him unconscious. Witnesses say that Tomlinson was fighting because of a girl--" I turn of the TV and immediately went out the house; I locked the door just what mom had said.

I hopped in my car and started the engine. Should I go to school or his house? My mind says I should go to school and maybe wait for him there but it's other half is telling me to go to his house.

I didn't realize that I was heading to his house. Oh, well, there's no turning back now, I'm here. I knocked on his front door but no one's answering. I held the knob and twisted it. It's open, why didn't he lock it?

I pushed the door and looked for him; maybe he's on his room. I went upstairs yelling for his name, though he won't answer back. I found him on his room, sitting on the floor, hugging his legs; he was leaning on the wall and staring on the floor.

"William." I muttered going near him, I hugged him but he didn't hug back, he didn't even move a single muscle. It hurt my part. "What's happening? Are you okay? Are you hurt--?"

He looked at me, his irises were darker and below, there are bags. "Tell me, is it okay if you found out your sister with your girlfriend?" he asked with a harsh tone.

"W-what do you mean?" I frowned.

"Don't you get it?" He growled, standing up. "You're my sister! I shouldn't fell for you, Jamie! Fuck. You're the only one who made me change and I thought it would be us forever. But it's not. It won't." I wiped my tears before it roll down through my cheeks.

"No, William! You're lying." I managed not to stutter even though I was really crying. I held his arms though he shoved my hands away. It made me cry even more. He turned around and I could hear sniffles and sobs, he's crying. I made y heart shattered into pieces.

"You should go now, you have school." he said calmly.

"No, unless you tell me that you're lying!" I muttered stubbornly. He's my brother? What is he talking about? And how?

He turned around. "I'm not lying." He growled, as his eyes were dark. "Get out!" he pointed the door. "I don't wanna see you ever again!" It broke my heart.

The rest of the day, I found myself lying on my bed and sobbing. I didn't go to school, I don't feel going there. I'll only be distracted and won't pay attention. Good thing it's Friday today so I won't have to school tomorrow.

Thoughts are freely swimming inside my head. He said I'm his sister but how? Should I ask mom and dad about this? But if I won't, I wouldn't get the answer.

I went downstairs and found my mom slicing vegetables, dad is still on work. I feel like starving as I see food, I didn't eat lunch, though I don't feel like eating today. How is that even possible?

I sat on the counter. "Mom?"

"Yes?" she murmured.

"This is a horrible question but..." I trailed. “What if dad has children before, or like family before us, will you still love him?”

She smiled and caressed the back of my hand. “Of course.”

"So… Did dad have children before?" I asked. She stopped and sat beside me.

"Yes."

♦♦♦♦♦

Dun dun dun duun

Sorry for waiting bc I have school

I think I could only update on Sundays. sorry

Guess the song for a dedication:

♪♪"We were meant to be but a twist of fate..."♪♪♪

~trisha xx