Ch 13

William’s POV:

Even though I don’t wanna leave Jamie in the hospital, I have to. She’ll be staying there for two weeks to heal her wound. -Though I don’t have a problem besides tonight. Drake is on jail now.

I don’t wanna break that deal of us with Louis. Even though I’m mad at his deeds before, he’s still my brother, my twin to be technical.

I hopped in to my Range Rover and closed the door. As I was about to put in my key to start, but then my phone buzzed. There was a text message. I slide to unlock then open the message.

From: Louis

Meet me at my house bro. I’ll send you my address. Xx

Bro… Ugh.

Right after I read that message, my phone buzzed for another one. –His address. I dropped my phone on the passenger’s then inserted my key to start then the engine roared. As I was speeding off, it was fast for the sun to set. Street lights were now illuminating the whole road. The skies were full of blinking stars and the moon is perfectly round.

I parked my car in front the house numbered 105. It was modern full of glasses. I opened my door and went out of my car. I locked it then walked towards the front door of my ‘brother’s’ house. I was about to press the doorbell by my index which is placed beside the glass door when it was busted open. I flinched on the inside though I won’t tell him.

“Hey bro!” he greeted with a grin and opened his arms for a hug. Though I just stood there and done nothing. “Oh, okay… Sorry about that…” he sighed and put his hands on his pockets. I crossed my arms and he looked at the ground before looking at me in the eyes.

“What do you wanna say?” I snapped then huffing.

“Okay,” he sighed “Just come in first…” he motioned his hand for me to come in. I walked in first then he closed the door from behind, though he didn’t lock it.

His house was quite nice. -Maybe because he makes great money from his career. You know, of course he’s in the ‘biggest boy band’ of today’s generation, of course he does have great money in him. “Have a seat…” he said then I did, I sat on the black leather couch. The motif of his house is black and white so all you can see is black or white, obviously. The walls are white then other materials are black or if not, white. He sat across me. “Want a tea, a coffee or coke or something?” he said as he ran his hands through his hair.

“Just Coke, please…” The first time I said nice to him… I think.

He stood up then walked towards his kitchen then I was able to roam my eyes around. I stopped as I see on my back, on the wall, there was a big photo frame. -Our first family picture. Mum is on the left hugging Louis as he’s beside him. Then dad is on the right hugging me. It was when we were three. It was the happiest moment for me. We were all happy back then. -Until dad went away. I don’t know where he is now. And I don’t wanna know. He left us. Why should I care?

“That’s the best picture we had so I put it there…” I heard a voice. I turned around to see Louis.

He was holding two cans of Coca-Cola and handed me one. I opened the tin can and sip some. -Until I saw his stairwell full of frames. All our happy moments are there. He looked at the direction I was looking. “Oh, that? Yeah, I able to save them from fire…”

“Fire…?” I furrowed my brows.

“Yup. Fire…” he sips on his drink “Our old house was gone…”

“What?! How’s mum…?” I asked.

“She’s fine. She moved to Australia now…” he said with a calm tone then sips on his drink again.

“But, that’s not the reason why I invited you here, my dearest brother…” Oh, can you stop calling me brother? It’s ugh- annoying!

“So, what…?” I sipped on my drink.

“I just want to explain…” I stayed quiet for him to continue. “I was sorry… I’m sorry for being the worst brother you ever had. I know you’ve been kind to me before but me… I didn’t show you great things after dad walked away…” He sighed. “I was just… I thought it was the end of my world then on time here’s someone who called me so now I’m here now… That I’m living my dream.” He rubbed the back of his neck. “You know, it’s all because of dad… I thought that if he’ll see me on TV or somewhere or he will hear that I’m famous he’ll come back to us and we’ll be complete again… Our family, I mean.”

“So, you still believe that your dad will come back, huh?” I crossed my arms and huffed.

“He’s your dad too Will and yes… before I did. But now all I can feel is hatred towards him…” he clenched his fist.

“Can I ask you something?”

“What?” I snapped.

“Could you forgive me?” he placed the empty can on the coffee table. “Please? You know I can wait bro… Just... please? I just want our old relationship back Will…” Will. Will. Will. Oh how I hate that name!

“One Condition…” I smirked evilly.

“What Is that?”

“You’ll know…”

♥○♥○♥

Sorry this is short but on the next chapters, it will be long.

Just Vote and Comment if you read! :)

40 votes and 10 comments for next

~trishaxx ♥♥♥