Never Knew // BAM // Part 48

Mia's POV:

I remember how his hands physically hurt me, the pocket knife trailing down my body, as I uselessly sat there, screeching through the masking tape, tears rushing down my face. Him whispering hateful comments into my ear, causing my body to tremble in fright. He finished off by punching me in the stomach, knocking the breath out of me. I breathed heavily, gasping for air.

"No problem, sweetheart." He laughed idiotically, standing up and brushing his hands on his jeans, before turning around to face Jake.

Jake looked at me, pure horror striking through him, his mouth slightly opened, as he glared at his Dad, disbelief in them.

"Why?" Jake shook his head at Mike. Mike swiftly smiled, straightening out his shirt.

"Because I can." He simply shrugged, pushing past Jake. He strolled out of the room, quickly turning to face Jake.

"Don't think about doing anything. You have 5 minutes." He demanded, turning around and fast pacing down the hallway.

Jakes head snapped to me, shaking his head in disbelief as he slowly walked to me.

"Mia..." he weakly cried, crouching down next to me. He tried to touch my cheek, but I just flinched and moved away, pushing myself closer against the pole.

"I'm sorry..." he whispered. I wanted to scream at him, yell at him for just standing there watching.

But the masking tape stopped me from doing it. And I just feel too weak to even do anything. I felt blood and tears trickle down my face as I glared at Jake. He let out a sigh,

"Mia... we'll get you out of here." He quietly whispered, hardly loud enough for me to hear. But I could hear truth in it, so I let out my breath and weakly nodded.

He brushed my cheek for second, before standing up and giving me one last glance, before turning his body around and walking out of the room, calmly shutting the door behind him. I melted into the floor and let out sobs, wandering what I did so wrong to deserve this.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*

*One week later*

I shuddered as I felt his cold glove force me to stand up, the ropes tugging on me viciously.

He slammed me against the wall, wrapping a hand around my neck, causing my breathing to slow down. His hand roamed down my body freely, grabbing my thigh and standing on my foot, causing me to screech in pain.

All I could see was his piercing dark green eyes, glaring at me emotionless.

The rest of him, covered in black. Black jeans, black gloves, black shoes, black hoodie, black ski mask, the only thing visible is his eyes. I swallowed hard, my heart racing as my breath slowed down.

I stared into his eyes, trying to figure out who it was. But I had no idea. He's a few inches taller than me, dark green eyes, a guy.

Finally his body stepped backwards and hand released my neck. I gasped, feeling air enter my lungs again. I collapsed into the floor, my heart wildly pounding. He stepped towards the corner of the room, grasping a metal pole. I shuddered, fright overtaking me.

     "No!" I tried to scream, but it just came out as a muffle. Tears poured down my eyes as I choked, desperate for my breath to return to its normal pace. I backed against the wall, rapidly shaking my head in horror.

But he stepped towards me then bent down, grasping my wrist, forcing me to stand up. I screeched at the sudden force. He turned me around, slamming me against the wall as if I were a doll.

He then tightened his grasp on the metal pole, as I hid my face in the wall, unable to escape as he pressed his body against me roughly. I heard his heavy breath in my ear, as he held the metal pole behind him, forcing it forward, against the back of my shoulder.

I screamed in pain as the pole hit against my shoulder, instantly feeling tears run down my face. My body went limp and collapsed onto the floor as he let go of me, causing my body to melt against the wall. Sweat rolled down my forehead as my shoulder pounded in uncontrollable pain.

He kicked me roughly, then turned around and walked out of the room, slamming the door shut behind him.

*•*•*•*•*•*

I nibbled on the dry rice with a slice of bread, a small cup of water beside it. I treasured the plain flavour. One meal a day. Every day. At 6:00pm.

I feel so weak, and my shoulder is in uncontrollable pain. My heads spinning from drugs. My bodies weak and in immense pain from the constant torture.

I wander how Charlie is? Leo?

The only thoughts that give me hope throughout the day.

Has Charlie managed to escape?

I'm too frightened to attempt to escape. Not that there is any way out without the keys. Which Mike keeps.

I'm now not trapped with ropes, only when that mysterious guy comes in. Every day. However I'm in the same room. Every night at 9:00pm, Mike comes in and straps me to a bed with metal wrist and feet locks. So I don't attempt to escape. He also puts a cellotaped  mask over my face so I can't talk nor scream.

I shivered at the thought of it all. And I've only been here a week. I curled up in the corner of the room, my heart wildly pounding.

How much longer till someone finds me?

The only people who probably care that I'm gone is Leo. As Charlie's already here. Probably a few rooms down from me. I let out a heavy sigh, awaiting for 9:00pm.

*•*•*•*•*•*

I curled up in the corner of the room, tears pouring down my face from the torture. How painful the knife felt. I then looked up, as I gasped. Leo? My eyes opened widely, confusion filling me. How did he get in here.

     "Leo?" I hoarsely spoke. I gazed into his chocolates brown eyes, my body instantly calming.

     "M-Bear." He smiled, his voice strained as he strolled up to me and sat next to me.

I instantly wrapped my arms around his body securely, embracing him in a hug. I've never been so happy to hear his voice.

      "I missed you." I sobbed, crying onto his shirt.

      "I miss you." He softly mumbled, "we're going to get you out of here Mia." He promised, tightly squeezing me.

I shuddered in pain from the tightness of the hug, but ignored it. Leo's here.

       "How long?" I asked curiously, my voice extremely quiet, frightened in case anyone else can hear.

       "Give me a few days." He whispered, pressing his lips against my head. I nodded weakly, digging my face into his chest. We stayed like that for a few minutes, happiness entering me. I felt my body turn limp and exhausted, my eyes closing.
       "Sleep, M-Bear." He whispered, his voice sounding distant now, "I'll be here." He promised, as my body fell into a world of sleep.

*•*•*•*•*•*

I woke up, warily looking around, expecting Leo to be here. But I just felt the cold air.

I instantly missed the warmth of Leo, even if it was just in a dream.

It was just a dream.

I let out a heavy breath, feeling my body securely pinned down by the metal clasps, my face covered.

I tightly squeezed my eyes shut, wishing I could go back to that dream. Wishing that this was all a dream. A nightmare.

I opened my eyes reluctantly, however I'm still here. I'm still in this hell hole. And I have no idea when I'm going to escape. All I could hold onto was that dream, hoping it was true. A few more days.