Never Knew // BAM // Part 30

Mias POV:

I felt memories flash back into my mind as tears escaped, my body turning weak as limp. My heart raced, fear overtaking me. His kiss beginning to get deeper. I can't kiss back. I felt his hands grip around my wrist roughly, causing me to squeal.

"Kiss me" he demanded, biting my lip roughly causing me to flinch. My heart raced and ached, my body trembling, rain now soaking me.

I wish someone was here to help.

I felt his nails dig into my wrists, each second his nails digging further into my wrist.

When will this end?

His grip got tighter, his body pressed against mine. I tried to mode, but his powerful grip pulled me back.

"Stop" I begged, as his lips parted from mine for a few seconds. He smirked, his eyes full of lust as he viciously crashed his lips against mine again. I felt his hand start to slip up my shirt, drawing circles on my stomach. My heart pounded, fright filling me as his hand reached my bra.

"Logan get off!" I begged, tears now streaming down my face. All of a sudden, I felt his body get thrown off mine. I opened my eyes, seeing someone's broad back stand their, the person stood protectively in front of me covering me from their view. I peered up, seeing his soft blonde hair. Charlie.

"Get the hell out of here!" Charlie demanded, anger filling his voice as he comfortingly gripping my hand. I saw Logan come forward and cross his arms.

"Or what?" An evil smirk formed on his face, an eyebrow rose. Worry filled my eyes, as I peered over at Logan, my heart shattering at the sight of him. Logan then came forward, kicking Charlies leg, causing him to flinch in pain.

"Logan! Stop!" I screeched, horror overtaking me.

"No!" He growled. Then, Charlie kicked him in the shin and punched his nose. Blood immediately poured from his nose, as he protectively placed his hand over it, hissing. He cursed.

"Screw you!" He then came forward again, pinching Charlie in the stomach and glared at me saying,

"It's still not over, Mia" his voice filled with hatred and bitterness. Then him and his friends walked off.

I leaned against the wall, slowly slivering down the wall as I cried. Charlie supportively sat beside me, wrapping his arms around me, pulling me onto his lap. I cried into his chest, my heart wildly racing. We probably look pretty pathetic right now, sat against a wall in the street hugging and me crying. I blocked the thought and continued to cry my heartbreak out again.

A while later, the tears came to a halt as I gazed into Charlies' eyes, a blush forming on my cheek at how close we are and how he'd protected me. Also due to the fact that I'd just soaked his shirt with my tears.

"Thank you..." I mumbled, nervously biting my lip.

He's always the one to save me.

He just shook his head and mumbled, a frown melting across his face.

"Trouble magnet." He sighed, closing his eyes and resting his head against the wall, staring at the sky. We're both drenched from the rain now. I awkwardly bit my lip, unsure of what to say. After a few minutes, he opened his eyes and connected them with me again. I felt my body tremble, gazing into his gentle blue eyes, turning a few

        "Charlie..." I began, my voice barely above a whisper.

         "Who was that? Why are you out? What did he want? What did he do? Do you know him?" He blurted questions out, his jaw clenched. I felt my stomach drop, glaring at the floor, unsure of how to begin.