Never Knew // BAM // Part 18

Leos POV:

I saw a pitch black haired guy, his hair messy, pointing in several different directions with deadly green eyes, he was staring at me intensely, sending me daggers through his cold, sharp eyes. I trembled under his stare, nervously looking down at my lap in surrender.

"Yes?" Mia nervously asked, her voice filled with fright. I lifted my head and warily glanced at her, noticing how petrified she is of him. I caught sight of him giving Mia a massive death glare, causing me to tighten my grip around her waist, trying to comfort her. Then he reluctantly rested his eyes on me again. He bitterly forced a smile, his smile looking more like a grimace as he spoke, his voice sounding cheerfully fake,

"Hi. I'm Mias' Mums' boyfriend, Mike." Before adding in, in a bitter tone, "It's amazing to finally meet you."

"I'm Leondre. You too" I spoke reluctantly, my voice sounding on edge.

He doesn't seem friendly.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Mias POV:

Me and Leo had just been so close to kissing.

Our first ever kiss.

I felt my mind spin, my heart pounding in excitement, yet a stab of pain at the fact Mike had to walk in. I could tell Leos frustrated at Mike, as am I. But I acted all cheery for Leos sake and said, after the awkward introduction,

"Glad you two finally met." I awkwardly smiled, patting Leo's hand.

"Yeah..." Mike replied warily. "Hey, Leondre, just got to say I've got a guy for Mia so no need to stress. She can be a bit of a handful" he chuckled, tilting his head back slightly, but continued to stare at us, watching our every move. My body stiffened as Leo tightened his grip around me, causing me to shiver slightly.

Is he on about Jake?!

"She isnt a handful. She's perfect the way she is." Leo spat, his voice filled with confidence. I tugged on his shirt and gave him a quick warning glance as I felt my cheeks rise into a blush, my stomach twisting up into thousands of knots.

"If that's what you say... But seriously she's got a guy so back off a bit. Other than that you seem like a great guy" Mike smiled, his teeth clenched together.

"Thanks" Leo muttered, glaring out of the corner of his eye.

"Leo was just about to go home, so is it ok for me to walk him home?" I asked Mike, my voice sounding slightly high pitched. Mike sweetly nodded and strolled up to me, 'playfully' ruffling my long brown hair. I noticed him tug on my hair for a second though which caused me to wince in pain at the sudden tug of it.

"Ok kiddo. See you. We can play the Xbox when you get back" the bitter fake smile never leaving his face.

"Ok" I fake smiled back at him as I let out a small sigh, whilst I got off of Leos lap. I turned to face Leo, holding my hand out to help him up. He firmly placed his hand around mine, raising an eyebrow at me, a small frown plastered across his face.

I pretended to not notice it as I tugged him up. I warily glanced over at Mike, who's arms are folded as he glares between the both of us. Leo questionably looked at me as I turned around and quickly dragged him out of the house.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

I let out my breath which I didn't realise I was holding in once we got outside. Fresh air instantly hit against my face, causing me to let out a relieved sigh. Leo securely gripped onto my hand as we strolled down the streets, my hand warming from his comforting touch.

Never Knew | Bars&Melody Fanfiction | ✅On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara