Never Knew // BAM // Part 2

Mias POV:

We stared at each other for a few seconds, causing me to melt into a puddle, my knees turning like jelly and a ferocious blush appearing on my cheeks. He then looked away, glancing down at his guitar, a small grin on his face. After that he lifted his head up again to face me, a wash of happiness flooding through his eyes.

  "What's your name?" I curiously
asked, feeling a sudden urge to know more about this guy.

  "Leondre... Yours?" He questioned.

  "Mia." I replied. "I'm 15, yourself?" I wandered, a smile formed on my face.

  "Same age" he smirked. I felt myself melt again as his mysterious brown eyes glistened in the dim evening sky and he cheekily smiled. His cuteness makes me want to crawl in a hole and die.

"well... As much as I've loved meeting you, I've got to get going." Leondre sighed. My mood instantly dropped, everything from before flooding back to me, realisation hitting me.

   "oh okay..." I disappointedly respond, frowning slightly. Knowing I might not ever see him again, also knowing that I'll have to get back to reality.

   "Hey, you all right?" He worriedly questioned, knitting his eyebrows together. He must have heard the disappointment in my voice.

  "Yep, all good. Guess I'll go now..." I quickly replied, forcing a smile, "Bye". I turned and started to walk off. I felt his eyes dig into my back all the way whilst I walked down the path until I turned the corner and became out of view. I smiled, the memory of how he looked like sticking in my head. He's by far the cutest guy I've ever met.

*•*•*•*•*•*

I got home around 11pm.

     "Mum, I'm home!" I bellowed, heading towards the stairs and strolling up them. I then rushed into my room as I checked my instagram. I usually post my photography on instagram and on a website which i made called 'MiasPhotographyLife' and its got 7k fans, which I'm really proud of.

I took a quick photograph of my fairy lights close up. I made sure it had the right angle and lighting, then took a few photos. I scrolled through them and chose my favourite one. I then posted it on instagram and tumblr then turned off my phone. Well... I'm alive again.

I snuggled into bed, unable to control my thoughts. I really want to get to know this Leondre guy. Or at least see him again. He seems so mysteriously cute. He's chocolatey brown eyes, filled with fun and secrets. His messy brown hair, suiting him perfectly. His small smile, causing me to melt. I forced my mind to turn off, begging sleep to overtake me as I closed my eyes, preparing to sleep.

*•*•*•*•*•*

I woke up at 8am. My first thoughts being that I need to go and buy some new clothes. I reluctantly got out of bed, letting out a heavy sigh.

I did my usual morning routine. A small smile made its way onto my lips as I realised that it's the first night I haven't had a nightmare since Logan broke up with me. Nor cried over Logan (much). At least it's getting somewhere.

I spent a while just making sure my makeup looked above average, just as I haven't put much effort into what I look like for the past 2 weeks. I then grabbed my hype bag and threw in my hairbrush, purse and makeup bag.

I raced downstairs, strolling into the kitchen. I opened a cupboard and grabbed a breakfast bar,

     "Mum, I'm going out" I exclaimed.

     "Ok, for how long and where too?" She replied, clearly glad to see me leave.

    "Couple hours, like be back 4 ish  probably. Latest will be 10. Going shopping theres loads of shops open till late and might get a friend to go fair with me" I shrugged then rushed out of the door, giving her a rough idea of what my plan is for the day.

A part of me is hoping to see Leondre today. He makes me forget about things. I know I've not known him long, but it feels like there's a part of me that connects to this guy. I also don't want to spend all day cooped up in my bedroom crying over Logan.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*

I strolled towards the bus stop. I walked around every bus stop around the area, hoping to find Leondre. But I kind of gave up hope. So I'm now 5 minutes early for the bus, awaiting for it to arrive.

All of a sudden, I caught sight of a boy with a white hype shirt and black jeans. I didn't expect to even see Leondre now. I glared down at my outfit. Nike jumper, black jeans and converse, making sure I look decent enough. I strolled up to Leondre. He has his head down. A small grin made its way onto my lips, my heart rate picking up its speed.

   "Hey, Leondre. It's me Mia" I smiled. He looked up immediately. He seemed petrified at first, his eyes opened in fear and alarm, however relaxed when he noticed it was me.

  "hi Mia! Wow nice to see you again! Where you off to?" He questioned, a lazy smile making its way onto his lips.

  "Cardiff. Shopping spree. You?" I smiled, wanting to question his panic at the start of it, however allowed the topic to slide to the back of my mind for the current moment.

  "Same here!" He smirked, putting his hand in the air for a high five. I gave him a high five and laughed. I felt electric shocks shoot up my hand as his hand touched mine.

  "That's ace!" I smiled widely.

  "We can hang around? If you arent meeting anyone their?" He winked. I answered,

  "Nope." Excitement bubbling through me.

  "Wait... S-so you dont wanna hang with me?" He pouted sadly but playfully. I rolled my eyes,

  "Well duh, of course I want to." We both laughed. We leaned against the wall, waiting for the his to arrive.

Today's going to be great.

Never Knew | Bars&Melody Fanfiction | ✅On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara