Never Knew // BAM // Part 11

Mias pov:
I slowly flickered open my eyes. I'm snuggled into Leos arms, his strong arms securely wrapped around my waist, with my head digging into his soft chest. He's still asleep. I gazed at him, his chocolatey brown hair all messy, mouth slightly open, arms tightly wrapped around me, his long eyelashes lightly closed. I snapped out of my daydream and glared at the time. 6:45am. I let out a sigh as I slowly tried to unwrap Leos arms around from me.

    "Don't leave mee" Leo mumbled. His morning voice sounds so sexy! He wrapped his arms around me tightly again, securely holding me. His eyes still shut. He fell straight back to sleep. I sighed giggling,

   "Leo, baby, we have to get up" i joked.

    "Oh, but mummy I'm tired" he complained in a child's voice. I rolled my eyes, a grin spread across my face.

    "Mummy says get up." Leo groaned then unwrapped his arms from around me.

    "Thanks!" I smirked, quickly standing up before he could change his mind.

   "Leooo!" I grabbed Leos arm.

    "Get upppp! I need to go m-mine." trembled at the last word, scared to go home, dreading what it will be like.

    "Pfft!" He complained, his eyes slowly opening as he peered over at me. "What happened last night anyways?"

    "U-um.." I started, nervously biting my lip, "My mum shes got a new boyfriend... She wants me to see him today after school... I got angry... We had a mini argument... Walked out" i explained quietly, my heart pounding as I told him what had occurred.

    "Oh..." Leo spoke softly. I nodded.

     "So yeah." Not knowing what to say. Leo then asked or more or less explained,

     "So you don't want your mum to get a new boyfriend?"

     "She just wants one because she's struggling for money. I hope he doesn't move in" as I sadly gazed into Leos eyes. He nods in understanding. To lighten the mood, he said,

    "Well... If you dont want to face your mum yet you can stay wearing my clothes. I mean - you look stunning in it!" He winked, a smirk spread across my face. I laughed, rolling my eyes.

    "Yeah, go to school wearing Leondre Devries clothes!" I paused for a few seconds, "What will everyone think of that one?!" I spoke again, a small smile spread across my face.

    "Just say you adopted my clothes for the day!' Leo smirked, sitting up slowly.

    "Leo, please get up. I don't want to make a fool out of myself." I demanded.

    "fine, fine. Let me just change." He reluctantly stood up then rushed to his room to change. I sighed, glad to have let out about my mums new boyfriend.

5 minutes later, Leo came down with his hair flattened back and wearing a shirt and jeans. I complained,

    "I'm so jealous, girls take forever to get ready to look decent, guys can just throw something on and they look like a God."

    "Are you calling me a God now?" Leo winked.

    "Yup, guess I am" I laughed, blushing slightly.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*

I'm currently wearing one of Leos hoodies and his sweatpants. I reached my front door, my body trembling as I slowly opened it. My mums asleep. Thankfully. I caught sight of  Jason who's in the kitchen texting someone. I led Leo to the lounge.

   "i'll be 20 minutes max, ok?" I spoke to Leo. Jason glared at me but completely ignored us.

"Ok" he plopped onto the couch and started to scroll through twitter. I rushed to my room.

I had a quick 5 minutes shower to get rid of the Leo smell (not that I wanted to, just people will ask about it) and washed my hair. I then grabbed a towel and raced back into my room, trying to pick out an outfit. I grabbed the first clothes I saw, which ended up being me  changing into high waisted jeans and a patterned crop top. I then threw a jacket over the top of it. After that, I dried and straightened my hair, put on some makeup. Done. I walked out of my room, letting out a heavy breath. Suddenly, I spot my Mum. Shes looking down at her phone with a huge grin spread across her face. I glared at her with suspicion, curiosity to know who she's texting.

"oh, Mia!" My mum called when I walked past her.

"Mmh?" I asked.

"Where'd you go last night?!" She growled.

"Leondres'." I said.

"And you didn't even bother to tell me?! And you were with a boy!Anything could've happened and I'd get the blame! You're such a prick!" She screamed in my face. I jumped at her sudden reaction, wincing at her comment then walked past her and mumbled a whatever. She grabbed my arm,

"Don't have an attitude with me! and don't you ever do that again, ok?!" She spat.

"I'm 15, not 9" I mumbled, frustrated by this entire situation.

"I do not care about your age, you're under my house, my rules! You stupid little brat!" As she pushed me away from her. I fell into someones arms just before I fell over, a squeal coming from me. I looked up, seeing Leo. I swallowed hard, feeling frightened by his now dark eyes, his jaw clenched as he glared at my Mum, pure anger filling him.

"hello, mam." Leo spat. Helping me to stand up.

"You are?" She asked.

"Leondre" he replied. "Don't talk to Mia like that" he snapped. He then gripped onto my hand firmly, giving me a reassuring squeeze and lead me down the stairs.

"What were you arguing about now?" Jason asked me, clearly not interested.

"None of your business" I snapped at him then walked out.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

We walked to school. Leo didn't speak about what happened, nor did I. I could tell Leo was annoyed and angry with my family. So am I. But I'm just relieved Leo's not going to talk about it to me unless I bring the subject up.

We reached the school gates after a few more minutes of walking.

"Well... Welcome back to hell!" He announced. I giggled,

"The start of a new year"

"Yeah . But this year, you'll be with me" he stroked my cheek, gazing down at me as we faced each other.

"And I'll be with you, and Charlie" i smiled. We stood their staring into each others eyes for a few minutes, till we heard the first bell go.

"Don't wanna be late on our first day back!" Leo hurried, then gripped onto my hand and pulled me into the school. I wander what the year will be like. I sighed then followed Leo into one of the last places on earth I'd want to be at. School.