Never Knew // BAM // Part 29

Mias POV:

Mikes eyes glared into mine, as he let out heavy breaths. His dark green eyes sent daggers into mine, causing shivers to run down my spine, goosebumps racing up my arm.

"What the hell?" He growled, disgust filling his voice.

"What?" I mumbled, my heart racing in pure horror.

"You little brat!" He slapped me across the cheek, the pain instantly flooding through me. I winced in pain as I placed my hand onto my cheek.

"Mike..." I heard Jakes warning voice speak. I glanced at Jake who was walking closer to us, his eyes beginning to turn a shade darker. 

"Leave Mia alone" Jake demanded, his voice filled with deadliness. Mike just laughed and rolled his eyes, roughly kicking my leg. I winced in pain again, feeling tears threaten to spill.

"Why should I?" Mike smirked, his eyes sparkling in amusement. He makes me feel sick.

       "She's an ugly whore anyways!" He shrugged, tugging at my hair again, but this time with more force, pulling some out whilst punching me in the stomach repetitively. I felt tears race down my cheek as I stood their helplessly, my heart aching. Most people would probably say 'just fight back'. But I can't. He's too strong for me to even try. He'd also hit back twice as hard. I let out heavy breaths, tears beginning to spill down my cheeks.

"Mike, leave Mia alone!" Jake growled, pulling his arm off me. I gratefully smiled at Jake, but it didn't reach my eyes. Jake glanced at me, his eyes mixed with hatred towards his Dad and sadness with what he's like. I frowned slightly, seeing Jakes barriers fall for them few seconds. My heart ached, pity for him entering me. He then looked at his Dad again, his barriers covered up yet again.

"Ouch. Overprotective much? How'd you like it if I did this then?" He smirked, grabbing out a blade from his pocket and grabbing my wrist. He shoved my sleeve up. I gasped, my eyes filled with fear.

"Aw look, the princess has already done the easy part for me!" He smirked, staring down at my cuts. I gulped, seeing Jakes eyes rest on my arms. The name 'princess' reminded me of Leo, which just caused more tears to pour down my broken face. I tried tugging my arm away from Mike but it just caused him to grip on tighter, his nails roughly digging into my skin. I felt my body shudder, a lump forming in the back of my throat. I saw the cold glistening blade touch my skin, deep lines going over the other cuts. It felt like relief at first, seeing the blood ooze from the previous cuts. However, pain soon enough erupted, causing me to shriek in pain trying to escape from Mikes grip. Each time the blade went deeper. I cried out in helpless pain, Jake clutching onto his Dads arm, trying to force him to release his hand from my wrist. My mind span, Jakes protests around me becoming distant, the sight of blood causing my stomach to twist up into millions of knots. I tried to treasure the pain of the blade scraping deeply across my skin. But it isn't working. Suddenly, the blade was sliced down Jakes arm then thrown onto the floor, Mike was left their heavily panting, his eyes filled with hatred and bitterness. I glanced at my arm, my body trembling in pure fright. I felt ill from the sight of all the blood, my senses slowly coming back to me as I darted my eyes around the place. Jake stood their, his eyes locking with Mikes as if trying to tell him something. I sighed, grabbing onto my arm, the pain of my leg, stomach and arm feels unreal.

"Mia..." Jake glanced at his arm. I stared at his arm which has scars going down it and a current deep cut from the blade just now. I swallowed hard, shocked at how many scars he has, a wash of sadness flooding through me. I then glanced at my arm and placed a hand over my mouth in shock.