~I'm Sorry~

Look guys, I'm truly sorry. I know I haven't updated in a bit, and, to be honest, it's because I'm not really into Yu-Gi-Oh! anymore. I've kind've just gotten out of the fandom (and into things like Yandere Simulator, and Pokemon. Which I have fanfics for, if you're interested). And, when I see that it's time to update this story, I'm like this: "Ugh! I have to spend at least 30 minutes typing ANOTHER scenario down!" 

I know you guys like this story (At least, I think you do). But, I just don't have the motivation to do it right now. I'll still try to update, but, if I do, they definitely won't be as regularly as they used to be. Again, I'm sorry. But, please, try to understand. I have a life too. And, I want to spend it the way I want to spend it. 

I will give a warning out, just so that I'm fair with you guys. If ANYONE writes something down like this: "Seriously? Don't you know how rude you're being? UPDATE!" I will NOT update! I'm not trying to be rude. Honest. I'm just having trouble gathering enough motivation to type down the scenarios. Because, I'll be honest with you guys. I've written down over 100 scenarios in advance. All I have to do it type it down. But... THAT'S SUCH A HUGE PAIN!!!! *Sigh* 

That's all I have to say. For like the 3-4th time, I'm sorry. Maybe, soon, or later, I'll get back into the fandom. But, until that happens (if it happens) I won't be updating as regularly. Please, try to understand. Later, my fellow readers! =^-^=