~When You Wear His Clothes~

Yugi-You were having a sleepover at Yugi's place. You were waiting in Yugi's room for him to come up. That's when an idea came to your head. You decided to try on Yugi's clothes. They were a little small but it worked. "Look at me! I'm Yugi Muto!" You then pulled out your duel deck, and acted like the King Of Games. "Believe, in the heart of the cards!" That's when Yugi came back. "Kitten, what're you doing in my clothes?" "Uh....Because I was bored." "Fair enough. Shall we watch a movie?" "Sure, just let me get back in my clothes first." "Okay, I'll be waiting downstairs." "Okay." So Yugi left, and then you got back in your clothes. Then you enjoyed a movie with Yugi, before falling asleep in his arms.

Yami-Yami had incited you over, but he was nowhere in sight. 'Where could he be?' You then went up to Yami's room, nothing. You even opened his clothes, thinking he may just be hiding. But after seeing Yami's clothes, an idea sparked in your head. Acting quickly, you changed into Yami's clothes. As soon as you had finished, Yami came in. "(y/n)? Is that you in my clothes?" "Maybe...." "You know....You look very sexy in my clothes." "Thanks." "So, what now?" "We could....I'm not sure." "We could make-out?" "I think that's a wonderful idea." So that's what you did, make-out.

Ryou-Ryou had invited you over for tea, which you of course accepted. After your tea, a thought came to your mind. "Ryou, mind if I check out your room for a bit?" "I guess so..." "Thanks, be right back!" You then rushed to Ryou's room. His room was very tidy. But that's not why you were there. You were there to play dress up. So you grabbed some of Ryou's clothes, and tried them on. "Sweetie, are you-" Ryou stopped when he saw you. "Hope you don't mind that I played dress-up." "I don't mind. My question is why?" "Just thought it'd be fun." "Okay then...." "So, want to go out for a walk?' "Sure." So you two left for a peaceful walk.

Seto-Feeling bored, you decided to check out Seto's room. It was very classy, and well designed. Looking in his walk-in closet, you found just what you needed to have a good time. You tried on outfit after another. That is, until Seto walked in. "Get out of my clothes!" "Okay, sorry..." You then got back in your clothes. "Don't ever do that ever again, understand?" "Understood...." But to make sure there were no hard feelings, Seto pulled you in for a kiss. You kissed back. "So you're not mad?" "No, just irritated. Had a rough day." "Sorry to hear. Want to watch a movie together?" "I think I could handle that." So you two watched a horror movie (Since Seto loves horror movies).

Joey-You were at Joey's house, helping him make a giant cake. That's when some cake batter got on your clothes. "Don't worry Babe, you can wear some of my clothes." "Okay." You then left to go get changed. And surprisingly, the clothes fit. When you came back, Joey was putting the cake in the oven. "Looking good Babe." "You're just saying that because I'm in your clothes." "Not true. I think you look sexy in anything." "Thanks." So you two talked until the cake was done. And then, you enjoyed a delicious cake.

Atem-You were in Atem's room, because you were playing hide and seek. And you decided to dress up in his clothes to double the fun. When Atem did find you, he was shocked. "Why're you in my clothes?" "Why not? I was waiting for you to find me, but I got bored." "Well, this is a huge place." "That's true. So, wan to play again?" "Sure. This hide and go seek game is so much fun." "Okay, I'll count." You then began counting while Atem ran off, trying to find a good hiding spot.

Marik-Marik had forgotten to do laundry, again! So now you had no clothes, none! So you had to borrow some of Marik's clothes. "My Pet, are you wearing my clothes?" "You didn't do laundry. So I'm stuck like this until you get it done." "But what if I like the way you look in my clothes?" "Marik!" "Fine, I'll go do the stupid laundry." Marik then left to go do the laundry. But until they're done, looks like you're stuck in Marik's clothes.

Bakura-You were at Bakura's, cooking with Ryou. That's when some milk got on your clothes. "Just great!" "Sorry (y/n), you're welcome to go change into some of my clothes." "Thanks!" But instead of going into Ryou's room, you went to Bakura's room. Excited, you put on some of his clothes. Just after you had finished getting change, Bakura walked in. "Just what the bloody hell do you think you're doing in my clothes?!" "Ryou spilled milk on my, and it got on my clothes." "How dare he ruin your sexy outfit!" "It was an accident! Please don't do anything to Ryou!" "....Fine...." "So, is it okay if I stay in these clothes?" "I guess so. After all, you do look pretty sexy in my clothes." "Thanks." "So, shall we make-out?" "But I need to go help Ryou cook." "Fine, but afterwards, it'll be you and me." "Understood." You then left to go help Ryou cook.

Malik-You felt like killing a certain someone who you had already captured. But you didn't feel like getting your clothes all bloody. Malik wouldn't mind if you wore his clothes, right? So you got in Malik's clothes, and headed into your torture room. "Today, I'm going to kill you!" "Please, no!" You then grabbed (Favorite weapon). "I'm going to have a lot of fun killing you!" You then murdered (Victim's name). Malik heard the screams, and went to see you in your act of murder. But he stopped when he saw you in his clothes. "Just what do you think you're doing!?" "I didn't feel like getting blood on my clothes, okay!?!" "I'm not upset?" "You're not?" "Not at all. I just wished I had asked you to wear my clothes sooner." "Why?" "Because, you look very sexy in that outfit. 'Of course he'd say something like that. He's such a pervert!'

I hope you enjoyed. If not, please tell me what I can do to make it better. Later my fellow readers! =^-^=