~When He Scares You~

One thing I want to say before we get to the story is.....THANK YOU FOR ALL THE VIEWS! It really means a lot to me. Okay, I'll get to the story now. 

Yugi-Yugi had fallen asleep on your lap while watching a movie, again. Though this time, Yugi started talking in his sleep. "They shoved me into a locker, so I shoved them into the shadow realm." Yugi then did an evil laugh. You were freaked out, but you didn't want to wake him up, so you just focused on the movie, trying to ignore the things Yugi was saying in his sleep. But let's just say, you didn't sleep well that night, afraid Yugi actually had the ability to send people to the shadow realm. 

Yami-You were waiting by your locker for Yami, so you could walk to class together. When you felt a tap on your shoulder, you reacted by squealing and punching whatever was behind you. Sadly for you, it was Yami. "I'm so sorry Yami! I didn't mean to." "It's............Fine......." Yami said before falling on the ground, clutching his stomach. Who knew you were so strong. Maybe too strong for your own good. 

Ryou-Ryou had asked to come and make breakfast for you on Saturday, which of course you said yes to. Yet you didn't realize he'd bring it to you in bed. On Saturday morning, Ryou came over and used a spare key to get in. He then made (favorite breakfast) and proceeded to bring it to your room. When he gently tried to wake you up, you screamed. Mostly because you didn't expect to see a mass of white when you woke up. Pushing your hands up, you knocked the food all over Ryou. That included the hot tea he had also made for you. "Wait, Ryou? What're you doing here?" "I came to make you breakfast like you said I could." Ryou said while regaining his balance. "I thought you'd come after I was awake." "I thought I'd surprise you. Seems that failed though......." "Sorry for spilling the breakfast all over you." "It's fine, this can wash out." "Okay. That's a relief. Now let's get you cleaned up." You said while sitting up and getting out of bed, and started cleaning up the mess. 

Seto-You decided to do something nice for Seto. Big mistake! You had brought in breakfast for Seto, but when you shook him awake, he said something very frightening. So frightening, that you began to shake. You bolted out of Seto's room. Later, you asked him about it, but he had no memory of it. 'Well, at least I know Seto's not a morning person. That's good to know.'

Joey-You and Joey were currently watching a movie. At one point, you got very scared. "Don't worry babe, I'll always keep you safe! Those scary monsters have nothing on me!" Joey then did a creepy chin face, scarring you even more. "I find that face even more scary!" "Oh, I'm sorry." Joey then brought you in for a comforting hug. "I won't ever do that again if it scares you that much." "Thanks Joey." You then enjoyed the rest of the movie, knowing Joey would always be there to protect you. 

Atem-Atem was starring at you, intently. And he wasn't saying anything. This continued for a long time, until it started to scare you. "Uh Atem.......Are you okay?" "Oh, sorry (y/n), I just couldn't help but stare, for you're just so beautiful." You blushed. "T-Thanks......." 

Marik-Now you always found Marik a bit intimidating. But whenever Marik said, "I will murder you in your sleep." In his creepy murderous voice, it always left you shaking. 

Bakura-One night, while you were sleeping, Bakura wanted to visit you. But you wouldn't answer the door, so he decided to come through your unlocked bedroom window. Sadly for him, the windows were very squeaky and woke you up. Because it was dark, you couldn't see who it was. So you thought someone had broken into your home. And now, you were screaming. "Sh! It's fine (y/n), it's me, Bakura!" Once you heard Bakura's familiar voice, you calmed down. "Next time, please don't scare me like that." "It's not my fault you got scared." You sighed. "Why're you here anyway?" "Just for a visit, I was bored." "Guess that makes sense. Want a watch a movie?" "I guess so. But I get to choose the movie." "Very well." So Bakura picked a movie, and you both enjoyed a night together, just the two of you. 

Hope you enjoyed. Sorry if you didn't. Remember, you can request any character or scenario. Later my fellow readers! =^-^=