~When He Does Something Stupid~

Yugi-Yugi had just made a cake. He was very excited to bring it to you. But he didn't realize you hated (Flavor you dislike very much) cake. When he arrived, he had a huge smile on his face. That is, until you said, "Sorry, I don't like (Flavor) cake." Yugi felt so idiotic for not asking first. "O-Oh, it's fine....I'll just leave then...." Yugi then walked away, sadly, and slowly.

Yami-Your new female teacher was letting you get to know her. At the end, she asked if anyone has any questions. Yami then asked the question you should never ask a women. "What's your age?" Yami kind've had that detention coming to him. Afterwards, you told him how wrong it was to ask for a women's age. Of course, not knowing didn't get him out of a week's detention.

Ryou-You were surprised at what Ryou had just done. It was probably the most idiotic thing you had ever seen. Ryou, had just called coffee, "American tea." "No Ryou, coffee's not American tea." "It's not?" "Nope. Coffee is a completely different drink." "Oh..." "It's fine, you're still learning." You said with a smile. At that moment, Ryou didn't feel as stupid anymore, thanks to your warm smile.

Seto-Seto had just done a very idiotic mistake, he insulted your intelligence. Wrong move, rich boy! "I'll have you know I have A's in every class." "All of my grades are A+'s." "But-" "It's fine, I love you even if you aren't as smart as me." Seto then pulled you in for a passionate kiss. "I guess this time, I'll let it pass, but just this one time....."

Joey-You couldn't believe what Joey had just done. He has just asked for your weight. He had that slap coming. Why'd he ask for your weight? Doesn't matter, asking for a women's weight is a very bad move.

Atem-You were writing down in a journal, writing about you adventures in ancient Egypt. That is, until Atem came in. "Can you please hurry up?" You didn't seem to notice. "Uh, (y/n)? Can you hear me?" You still didn't notice. Atem sighed before knocking a jar over. Little did he know it was a jar you had brought with you. "Atem, how could you!?!" "I'm so sorry!!! I didn't realize that it was your special jar from the future!!!" You sighed. "It's fine, it's not like I really need it anyway." "Still, I feel bad." "Then kiss me." "If you say so." Atem then kissed you, which you happily melted into.

Marik-"Hey (y/n), why do my feet feel pain?" You looked down to see he had put his shoes on the wrong feet. "Try putting the shoes on the right foot." "What're you.......Oh.....Okay......." Marik felt so stupid at that moment. And after he fixed his shoes, his feet felt much better.

Bakura-Bakura couldn't believe what he had just done. He had just called the teacher an idiot. "Bakura, I will not tolerate that kind of talk in my classroom. You have-" "No detention, I know." "But-" "Later!" Bakura then left the classroom. 'Sometimes he can be a real idiot. He'll probably have detention for a month, or more. This is such a surprise, he normally holds his tongue in class. Wonder what caused his to speak out like that.'

Hope you enjoyed, sorry if you didn't. Feel free to request any character or scenario. Later my fellow readers! =^-^=