~Ending Number Fourteen: Zane Truesdale~

No one....You couldn't think of anyone that you could possibly start a relationship with. Maybe....Just maybe....There's someone in the future, waiting for you. You then went up to Yami, and asked him about it. "Is there any way you can send me to the future?" Yami seemed shocked. "Why would you want to go to the future?" "In hopes that I can find my lover." "I see...."

Now you have all your things together, ready to be sent to the future. Yugi was tearing up. "(y-y/n), I want you to have this." Yugi then handed you a duel deck. "It's an Angel Warrior deck. I want you to have it." "Thank you." You then hugged Yugi. "Maybe, one day, we'll see each other in the future." "Maybe..." "Goodbye, and thank you." Yami's millennium puzzle then began to glow. Time seemed to pass by. And soon, you were in an unfamiliar place. 'This must be the future. Well, better make the most of it!'

Somehow, you're now an Obelisk blue at the famous Duel Academy. You were excited, and a bit scared. When you arrived, you met Zane, who you couldn't help but fall in love with. Though he didn't seem to accept your feelings until you promised to duel him. At the end of the duel, you lost. Though what surprised you was that he asked you out, even though you lost. But you didn't mind. You were excited, for now, you had the love of your life.

~When You Kiss In Public~

You were in class, listening to what the teacher had to say. For you didn't want to get demoted from Obelisk blue, and possibly lose your love. Zane was somehow able to notice your real intention for focusing, and pulled you in for a kiss. Everyone was shocked. "Zane..." "You should know that I don't care what rank you are. I'd still love you." 'Aw, that's so sweet. And relieving...' "Detention!" "Crap...."

~When You're Sad~

You were sad, mainly because you were being called names. Of course, no one would let themselves be caught by Zane, for their fear of him. When Zane saw you sad, he asked what was wrong. When you refused to tell him, he instantly knew what was wrong, and made those bullies pay.

~When He's Sad~

It was hard to read Zane's emotions sometimes. But right now, you knew that Zane was upset. "Zane, are you alright?" "Yes, I'm fine." "You sure?" Zane sighed. "I'm just...." "What?" "Just....Sad." This statement shocked you. Zane, sad!? That's definitely an odd thing to happen. "Why?" "Because I just learned that my father died..." "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that..." "But I'm sure I'll get over it...Eventually..." "Well, until then, I'll be here for you." You said while putting your hand on his. "Thanks." "Anytime."

~When You Have A Nightmare~

You were screaming in your sleep. Zane came, running, thinking that you were in danger. When he found you asleep, he grabbed your hand. Almost instantly, you calmed down. Zane smiled, before standing up to leave. "Don't go....Please..." Zane sighed, then sat on your bed, next to you, never leaving your side.

~When He Has A Nightmare~

Zane didn't look like he slept well. When you asked about, Zane wouldn't answer. "Zane, did you have a nightmare?" "No." "It's okay if you did." "I don't need to talk about my problems." You sighed. "If that's what you want, I'll respect that. But I'll always be here if you want to talk." "Thanks." Hearing that statement alone was able to diminish the fear Zane had been carrying from his nightmare.