~Cuddling~

~Cuddling~

Yugi-You and Yugi loved to watch movies, but you never tried cuddling while watching the movies. It was during a movie when the thought came to your mind. "Hey Yugi, think we can.......Cuddle?" You said while blushing slightly. "Sure (y/n)." Yugi said, slightly blushing as well. So, you snuggled up to Yugi, and the two of you cuddled for the entire movie, and for every movie to come as well.

Yami-You were bored out of your mind! Soon, an idea came to your head. "Hey Yami, mind if we cuddle?" "Cuddle? What is this cuddling?" "Well, it's when two people sit next to each other really closely and enjoy each other's company." "That seems easy enough." Yami then sat next to you and pulled you in closer. "Am I doing this cuddling thing right?" "Yep!" You two then cuddled, ending your boredom.

Ryou-Now you had wanted to cuddle with Ryou for a while now. But you were too shy to ask. One day, Ryou took you off guard by saying, "Want to cuddle?" "Sure." You were so happy at that moment. And the cuddle was just as good as you had pictured it in your head.

Seto-Seto was currently in his bed, doing some extra work before he was going to head to bed. That's when you came in. "Seto? Are you still awake?" "Yes, what do you want?" "I can't sleep." "Come here." You then did as Seto said and got in bed with Seto. He then pulled you in closer. "What're you doing?" What does it look like I'm doing? I'm trying to cuddle with you!" Luckily for Seto, you couldn't see his blush. "Oh, okay." You said while snuggling into Seto. The two of you then fell asleep, while cuddling.

Joey-You were at Joey's house, sitting on his couch, waiting for him to finish making himself a sand-which. "Hey Babe, want to cuddle?" The question was completely unexpected. "Uh....Sure." "Great!" Joey said before stuffing the sand-which in his mouth and sitting next to you. You put your head on his chest while Joey put his arms around you. You two stayed like that for a while, eventually falling asleep in each other's arms.

Atem-You were sitting in Atem's lap in the throne room, completely bored out of your mind. "Hey Atem, can we cuddle?" "Your wish is my command." You giggled as Atem led you to his where, where you had a fun cuddle before falling asleep in each other's arms.

Marik-You and Marik were planning on how you were going to take the pharaoh's power away. But you found this pretty boring. "Marik?" "Yes, my pet?" "Can we stop this and just cuddle? I'm bored!" "I guess so......" So you two cuddled for a while, eventually falling asleep in each other's arms.

Bakura-You and Bakura were watching (Favorite Movie) when Bakura asked, "Hey (y/n), think we can maybe cuddle?" "Sure Bakura!" You two then cuddled for the entire movie, enjoying each other's company.

Hope you enjoyed. Sorry if you didn't. Later my fellow readers! =^-^=