~When He Meets Your Parents~

Yugi-Yugi was very nervous to meet your parents. What if they hated him, and forced you two to break up? That'd be awful! Soon, Yugi was at the front door and was knocking on the door. You answered. "Hey Yugi, no need to be nervous. My parents will love you!" "O-Okay." "Mom! Dad! Yugi's here!" Your mom came out of the kitchen. "Oh, so you're Yugi. That's uh...A very interesting hairstyle you have." "Thanks?" Then your dad came in, still in his work uniform. "You look okay, but still, I'm not sure if we can trust him." "Dad, Yugi can be trusted." "I guess if you trust him, then I guess I can trust him as well." You could see Yugi sigh in relief. "You guys want dinner? I made (Favorite dinner)." "Sure!" So you enjoyed a nice dinner. Yugi and you were both glad your parents accepted Yugi.

Yami-Yami was pretty confident your parents would like him. "Just remember, my dad's very picky on guys I can date. So please, be careful on what you do and say." "Don't worry, everything will be fine." But man, was he wrong. "Hmm....Weird hairstyle, lots of leather.....I don't approve." "But dad-" "Sorry sweetie, but I must agree with your father, he just doesn't look safe." "Mom! Yami-" "(y/n)! We're just trying to keep you safe." "I'm sorry, but I'm going to keep dating Yami. And I don't care what you say or do, I'll never stop loving him!" "(y/n)..." "Now if you'll excuse us, we have a date to go on." You then dragged Yami out of your house. "(y/n), I don't want to-" "It's fine, they'll get over it." "Okay then, shall we head out for our date then? I'll pay." "Sure, sounds like a wonderful time." Let's just say, your parents weren't happy when you came back. But they did let you continue to date Yami, to your excitement.

Ryou-"So, this is Ryou. Nice to meet you. I'm (Mom's name)." "Nice to meet you as well." Ryou said while shaking your mom's hand. "He seems very nice, you got yourself a keeper." "Well, he is very sweet." "Too sweet for my taste." "Come on dad, at least give him a chance." "Fine..." "So, shall I order us a pizza?" "Actually mom, Ryou can cook a pizza better than anything you can find anywhere else." "Oh, well then, I'd love to try some." So Ryou made some pizza. Both of your parents loved it. "Guess Ryou isn't as bad as I thought. You're welcome to date my daughter." "Thanks Mr. (Last name)." So you could easily say it went well with your parents.

Seto-You weren't sure how well this was going to go. So you just hoped that it would be okay. "Ms. (Last name), I'm Seto Kaiba, president of Kaiba Corp." "We're perfectly aware of who you are. You took our daughter away from us." "Dear, try to be understanding." "No, I won't let this rich scum brainwash our daughter! She's coming home with me!" Your father then grabbed you by the wrist, and proceeded to drag you out of the room. "No!" You said while pulling away. "(y/n), you're my daughter. You'll do as I say! And I say you're coming home with me." "Dear, you can't force her if she doesn't want to." "All of you shut up! Mr. (Last name), you shouldn't be so forceful." "Says the one who forced my little (y/n) to live with you!" "And she's never been happies. She likes living with me!" Now your father and Seto were yelling a each other, while you and your mom just watched. Let's just say, your father and Seto don't really get along. But because of your sweet mom, you're able to continue living with Seto.

Joey-"Don't fret Babe, your parents will love me! Who can resist the all-power-full Joey Wheeler?" "Guess you're right." You both arrived at your house. "Dad, I'm home!" "Hey, how's my princess?" "Well, I'm good. Now that I have my prince." "That supposed to be him?" "Yep!" "So, you're the Joey Wheeler my princess talks about so much." "Guess my reputation proceeds me." "As long as you don't hurt my little princess, you're okay in my book." "Don't worry, I won't do anything to hurt your little princess. After all, I am her prince!" Everything seemed to be going well. That is, until your mom showed up. "(y/n), you actually like this trash?" "Yes, and he's not trash!" "Could've fooled me." "Why I ought to-" "Joey, please, calm down." That seemed to contain Joey's wrath. "I'm going to have to say I'm not impressed. You could do a lot better (y/n). I'm disappointed." "Mom, I don't care if you're impressed or not, I don't intend to break up with Joey!" "(y/n), don't you see that you're making a huge mistake?" "I see you're not even giving Joey a chance. I also see that you're being stubborn!" Your mom was speechless. "Let's go Joey, looks like we won't be eating here after all." You said before dragging Joey out of the house. "Well, no offence, but I hate your mom." "It's fine, I don't mind. At least my dad likes you." "Yeah, your dad seems cool. The problem is your mom." "Don't worry, she'll warm up to you....Eventually......" So other than your mom, Joey meeting your parents seemed to be a success.

Atem-"Hey Atem, I think it's time you meet my parents." "Oh, but of course. And luckily for us, I don't have anything planned so we can go to the future." "Yay!" Atem then warped both of you to the future. After finding your way home, you found two parents, both happy and shocked to see their daughter. "(y/n), you're really alive!" "We thought we'd never see you again!" Both your mom and dad were hugging you now. "Don't worry, she's in good hands." "Wait, are you the one who took our sweet (y/n) away?" "Dad, I chose to go with him!" "Wait, sweetie, are you saying you ran away with this weirdly dressed freak?!" You sighed. "Let's just go inside. Then I'll tell you everything." So all of you headed inside, where you told your parent about going to the past, meeting Atem, and everything about that. Both your parents found this very hard to believe. "You expect us to believe this crap!?" "You don't have to, but it's true. And soon, I'll be going back to the past with Atem, whether you like it or not." "I believe you (y/n)." "Thanks mom." "Both your mother and I can see that you love each other dearly. And as much as I hate to say this, I will allow you two to stay together." "Thanks dad!" "Just make sure to visit often." "We will, I promise." "I hate to ruin this happy moment, but we must head back to the past now." "Love you mom, love you dad!" You said while hugging your parents. "Make sure to keep our sweet (y/n) safe!" "I will, with all my might and strength." Atem then held your hand, and you both zoomed back to the past. "Both of your parents seem nice." "Thanks. Well, I'm tired. Guess time travel will do that to you. Night!" "Goodnight, sleep well my Queen."

Marik-"I'm not sure if they'll like you since you're evil and all." "Don't worry, if they don't like me, I'll just use my millennium rod and-" "No Egyptian magic!" "Why not?" "I want my parents to be able to think for themselves, not be controlled by a piece of plastic." "My millennium rod isn't a piece of plastic!" "Let's just head out before we're late!" "Fine." You two then got on your motorcycles, and headed to the restaurant where you'd be meeting your parents. "(y/n), it's been too long!" Your mom said while hugging you. Your dad just glared. Marik noticed this, and glared back. "So (y/n), this is the snake that you're living with instead of living with us in Florida?" "Marik's not a snake." "Looks like a snake to me." You could see Marik gripping his millennium rod from behind his back. Maybe it'd be best if Marik did use his millennium rod. You then nodded to Marik, in which he then used his millennium rod on your parents. "Well? What do you think of Marik?" "He seems like a nice guy." "Yeah, I agree with your mother. It's nice that you got such a great boyfriend. I'm so proud of you." "Thanks." "Well, we must be heading back to Florida. Let us know if you need anything." Your parents then left. "So (y/n), are you glad I brought my millennium rod?" "Yes, though I wish we hadn't of had to use it. I was really hoping they'd just like you and be okay with me dating the future ruler of the universe..." "Yeah, so, want to go out for a ride?" "Sure!" You two then got on your motorcycles, and rode around town, till it was night. Then you went home, tired. Even though your plans with you parents didn't go as expected, you were happy they weren't taking you away.

Bakura-"Why must I meet your bloody parents!?!" "Because, it's important! Trust me!" "Fine...." As you arrived, your parents were waiting impatiently. "So, this is Bakura." "Yes father, this is Bakura." "He doesn't look safe." Bakura then gave a death glare to your parents. "That's it! (y/n), I forbid you to date this guy!" "Sorry dad but I'm going to continue to date him. And there's nothing you can do to stop me." "(y/n), don't you talk back to your father like-" You then used the millennium rod on your parents to change their minds. "Care to reconsider?" "I think Bakura's just lovely." "Definitely the guy I want you to date." "I'm so glad you feel that way." You and Bakura then left. "I'm glad they like me." "You do realize I used the millennium rod to change their minds, right?" "I know, still..." "So, what now?" "Want to get a bite to eat?" "Sure!"

Malik-Malik felt like it was time to eliminate your parents. So, somehow, he was able to convince you to make it so he could meet your parents. Though when he started killing them, you freaked out. "What did you just do!?!" "Eliminating all ties to your past." You sighed. "Fine..." You then left, leaving all your ties to your past behind. For you had Malik now, what more could you ever need?

Hope you enjoyed. I have about 8-10 episodes of Yu-Gi-Oh Gx left, so characters like Jaden/Chazz/Syrus/etc will be added in hopefully, about 2-4 weeks (Since I'm so busy with school, I don't have much time to watch episodes. I apologize). That's all for now. Later my fellow readers! =^-^=