~When You're Sad~

I'm so sorry for not updating yesterday. I was super busy and just lost track of time. Anyway, hope you enjoy this scenario!

Yugi-"Why........Why did it have to be her?" You asked in-between sobs as you held up a picture of your older sister. Today you learned she had died in a car crash, and it just tore you apart. You then curled up into a ball on your bed, unaware that your boyfriend Yugi had planned on stopping by. After hearing a knock on your front door, you shuffled to the door to reveal Yugi, your adorable boyfriend. Once he saw you, his face showed nothing but concern and worry. "(y/n), what's wrong? What happened?" You led him into your place and sat down on the couch. Yugi sat next to you and pulled you into him. "Mind telling me what's going on?" "M-My sister died t-today....." You said in-between sobs. Yugi proceeded to rub your back. "I'm so sorry to hear that. I'm sure that must be a painful loss." Yugi then hugged you as you continued to cry. "But no matter what, I'll always be there for you." Yugi continued to say encouraging words till you had calmed down and then took you out for ice-cream. 

Yami-You ran into your house, crying. Why, it's simple. Some of Yami's fangirls proceed to say thing like, "You're not good enough for someone like Yami." Although you normally ignored them, today you let those fangirls get to you. As you opened the door, Yami was waiting, hoping to surprise you. But once he saw your crying face, he rushed over to you and led you to one of the kitchen chairs. Once you were seated, he asked you to explain what happened. Once you told him, he was furious. How dare they treat you like dirt! But instead of blowing up, he comforted you until you felt better about yourself. He even baked you a cake. What a caring boyfriend! 

Bakura-It was just awful. Everything was awful. Today you learned your pet, (pet's name) had a disease and that it'd be best to put it to sleep. You had just returned from doing so. You scrolled through pics of you and (pet's name), but it made you cry even more. Soon you felt arms wrap around you. It gave you a feeling of peace. And only one person could give you that kind've peace, Bakura. "Mind telling what happened Sweetie?" "(Pet's name) was put to sleep today....." "I'm sorry for your loss. How about we watch a movie to get your mind off of (pet's name)." "Okay...." Bakura then led you to the couch and turned on a movie. "Thanks Bakura." "Always happy to help when my Sweetie's sad." You then snuggled up to Bakura as you watched the movie, eventually falling asleep. 

Seto-Tears were streaming down your face. Why? Your parents decided to move away, which mean you'd have to leave Seto. After you told him, he was furious. "Don't worry, I'll fix this." Seto said before getting out his phone and leaving the room. When he came back, he wiped your tears away. "Guess who's not moving?" "How'd you do it?" You asked while hugging Seto. He hugged you back. "I have my ways........"

Make sure to comment if you have a character you'd like to request or a specific scenario you'd like to have me write. I'm always willing to accept requests (as long as they're NOT lemons). I don't know if I'll be able to update this weekend. I may or may not, we'll see. Later my fellow readers! =^-^=