Chapter Thirty-One

"How did it go?" Dominik asked her as soon as she stepped back into the apartment.

They had stayed at Lujuria until closing the night before, talking to Branden about the club and what tests he would be putting Jade through. The club had never stopped being full, it was as popular as Dominik's and just as full of beautiful women. She didn't think even with Gina's help she would be able to pull off getting hired there, they looked like they hired only the best of the best.

Her interview was the next day, leaving Dominik waiting in the apartment for them to find out how it went. She had survived. It was part interview, part interrogation, and part live audition. Gina had prepped her for the interview, all of their work in Gina's apartment all for that moment. She didn't understand what so much of the lessons had to do with working in the club until that interview.

"I start on Monday." She went to him and sat in his lap, his large arms encircling her as he nuzzled into her neck. She felt a peace and calm coming over her again, as it always did when she got the chance to see him. She had no clue where their future was taking them but she didn't want to think about it now, not when the present was so fulfilling.

"I knew you could do it." She could hear the honesty in his voice, the total faith in her he had.

Their time together was becoming shorter and shorter, they were no longer living together, she was no longer working in the club. The only time they could see each other was when he snuck into Gina's apartment through the back ways. No one could know they were more than just ex-employee and boss. She wrapped her arms more firmly around his neck, trying to embed as much of his body to her memory with just that much. She was not looking forward to the next stage of the plan, it would mean even less time with him. More sneaking around.

The next stage of the plan, they had told her after she were hired, was for her to live like any single waitress in the city, that included finding her own place. A place where she could invite people over including, as Gina pressed, Branden. Her back story was that she lived with Gina, being new to the city for only a few months, she quit her job at Dominik's club, putting it on her faked resume. Everything about her identity had been faked, right down to a new social security number, she didn't dare ask Gina or Dominik how they came about it. She was now Jade Silva.

"Gina found a place for you, it's not very big but you will be able to move in within the next two weeks." Jade nodded against his head, his voice muffled against her neck where he refused to move from. He kissed the skin gently, his large hand moving up her thigh under the skirt she wore.

"Mhm." She mumbled pulling away from him and moving to capture his lips, she wasn't going to waste time talking when she had his arms around her.

He obliged, slamming his mouth against hers. She responded as he always made her, with a soft moan against his mouth. A shiver ran down his back, the feeling traveling through hers held against his body. Her hand found its way to the nape of his neck, playing with the fine hairs she loved. He growled in his chest, the rumbling going through them both as he forced his tongue into her mouth, not being gentle or kind about it.

She didn't mind, pushing her body more into his, begging for more, needing more from him. But he had other ideas. He growled and pulled away, pushing her gently off his lap and placing her firmly on the couch beside him. She looked up at him, pouting softly as she obeyed and sat.

"Don't give me that look, Kitten. We need to talk first, then and only then, will I ravish you until you are screaming my name." Dominik promised her and smirking, she swallowed feeling that familiar rolling of her belly in excitement at his words. The man's tongue was talented in more than just words though. She nodded her head, trying to not get too excited at just the idea.