Chapter Thrity

He was insane.

Jade was sure of it, there was no other way he could think it made any damn sense to have her stay in the home of a she-wolf who hated her, hated her all because Jade was in Dominik's life. They had ten years of history, ten years of friendship and 8 years of fucking. Jade didn't need to be a mind reader or even know the other woman, all she had to do was look at Gina to know what her issue with Jade was.

It was simple, Jade was in her way.

She had overheard enough of their conversation in the living room to figure out a lot. Gina was the one Dominik had slept with, the one he told her about, the one he couldn't perform with. No wonder Gina showed up, trying to mark her territory like the bitch she was. Every pun intended.

Jade stopped her pacing when the bedroom door opened and he walked in, his eyes dark and hard as he stared at her. She could see the wariness in his face, he was tired and frustrated. The conversation she had overheard, she didn't need to know the inner depths of his heart to know, that conversation wasn't going to be easy for anyone when dealing with someone they cared about. Jade had no allusions about the fact that Dominik cared about Gina. How could he not, he shared his life with her, told her things about himself. It didn't matter if he didn't give his heart to the other woman, he formed a bond, the kind that wouldn't be easy to walk away from. Jade just wasn't sure if she could say the same thing.

"Did you really need to hit her, Kitten?" His voice was heavy and tired. She glared at him as he closed the door and walked further into the room.

"Yes!" She stared at him, her hands going to her hips as she did. She didn't miss the way his brow lifted in question at her stance, but the rest of him easy, not bothered at all by her. "Yes, I needed to hit her, she was being a rude petty bitch who was disrespecting me!" She could feel herself growing upset, the fact she even had to spell it out to him more annoying in that moment then the previous events, though that still ranked on the top three things to hate about that night.

"Kitten," Dominik began, a wary look on his face, his voice heavy. She didn't care.

"Do not call me Kitten." She cut him off, her voice controlled even if she was pissed the hell off.

He growled at her and closed the space, wrapping his arms around her tightly and smashing his lips to hers. She pushed against his chest, turning her head trying to end the kiss, but he gripped the back of her neck in one hand as he walked her backwards, forcing her to lay on the bed. He hovered over her as she pushed against his chest, his deep growl shaking through her whole body as he gripped her wrists in one hand, pulling them over her head. He nipped at her bottom lip, when she yelped from the pain he wasted no time to slide his tongue into her mouth and grind his body against hers, his other hand moving down her body and lifting her leg up his waist.

He was merciless as he grounded into her core, his mouth punishing hers as he held her firmly into place. She wanted to push him off her, the rage at the whole night with him pushing her forward. Even as she tried to fight it, to not give into what his mouth was doing to her, what his hips against hers was driving her body to respond with. But she couldn't, she couldn't fight the way her body responded, the way her body yearned for much more. She wasn't over being mad, not even close, but the rage she felt fueled her need for him. She lifted her hips up to his and met him, her body silently demanding more from him as she grinded back. She caught him by surprise, she could tell that when he pulled back and looked down at her, panting with dark eyes.

"You are mine, you ever try to leave me again, you won't like the consequences." He panted out to her, his hips moving painfully slow against her core. "Kitten, say you are mine."