Chapter Twenty-Eight

The fading light beamed into the windows of the loft, creating lines of contrast on his skin. Jade didn't resist the urge to trace a finger along the pattern, over Dominik's rigid muscles as he laid beside her. He growled softly at her, his eyes closed and content.

Two days.

For two days, they had locked themselves into the loft and locked everyone out. Dominik hadn't gone into the club, refused to even answer his cell phone for anyone other than Loco, he even texted his housekeeper to not come. For two days, true to his words, he had gotten lost in her, taking her as many times as he wished and where he wished it. Jade blushed slightly at the idea, that there was hardly a surface in the loft that he hadn't claimed her body as his. The man had an insatiable appetite, how he got anything done was beyond Jade.

But she wasn't complaining, much. She had to admit that with each touch from him, or heated look, her body had responded as if he had just thrown her into a pit of fire. Her body had obeyed every demand he made of it, and he was indeed demanding.

He wanted her in so many positions, in so many ways, forcing her to say things in the heat that she had never even thought before him. She was still waiting for the selfish lover to come out, the one he had warned her about so many times. But as she stared at him, her mouth growing wet with want at just the sight of him, she wandered if maybe it had come out and she just ignored it. Ignored it because it was only selfish if she didn't want it equally as bad as he did. And there was no hiding the fact that Jade wanted Dominik Kinkaid.

"Stop."

His deep voice broke through her thoughts, her eyes traveled back up to his face, compared to his toned abs where they were locked to before. His eyes were still closed, his face peaceful and relaxed, and if it wasn't for the ragged way he was breathing she would have sworn the man was asleep.

"I can smell you, Kitten. So, if you don't want to be locked in this loft with me for another two days, breaking another damn record, I suggest you stop thinking about fucking me again."

Jade blushed, the heat rushing to her face at his words. She hadn't even realized that her body was growing with want from just looking at him, thinking about the last two days. He had indeed kept his word, breaking his own record of how many times he could make a woman climax before he grew tired, Jade lost count after number 12. Or was it that she lost all sense of time and space after number 12? She didn't know, nor did she care.

"Damnit." He growled out beside her before he jumped up from the bed, his backside on full display as he marched away from the bed they had been sharing for two days. Her eyes followed him, glued to his toned ass as he marched into his closet, getting lost from her view until he came back out wearing sweats and a tee-shirt. Jade frowned up at him, a small pout on her lips as she did. The man looked better without clothes on.

"Don't look at me that way, Kitten." He almost growled out the words. "I have to go to the club today and Loco is going to let Jo barge in here if you don't surface soon. And as much as I enjoy giving a show," He said with a slight smirk on his face. Jade blushed at the implications of his words, the man was downright deviant. "I don't think either you, Jo, or Loco is up for them walking in on me bending you over the kitchen counter." She blushed more causing him to laugh.

He moved to the bed, pulling away the sheet that hid her body from view, his eyes traveled over her body. With a low growl, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath before he reached his hand out blindly to her and pulled her to her feet. She smiled a little, knowing that it wasn't just her that couldn't get enough of him.

"Come on, you need a shower and food before we go to the club. And I need to stop thinking about taking you again." His gruff voice said as he slowly opened his eyes, dark green swimming in the pools. She licked her lips, knowing what those eyes meant now as she nodded obediently up at him. He growled softly as he pulled her by the waist towards him, pressing her body to his tightly and buried his face in her neck.