Chapter Four

"Let me go!" Jade yelled hitting him on his back. He was freaking rock hard under her tiny hands. He didn't stop though, ignoring her and any looks from strangers as they made their way to the waiting Taxi.

When she had woken up in his office, he hadn't said much other than to ask if she was hungry. It was close to 1 am when she woke so he had somehow convinced her to stay until the place was closed. To avoid being seen by any patrons or staff. She agreed remembering how the drunk patron had bothered her the last time she was there.

She thought Dominik was a pretty decent guy, though she was suspicious why he was helping her. In her world people only helped people when they wanted something in return. So far, he hadn't asked anything of her. Just kept giving. But she knew it was coming, and when it did she was going to be ready for it.

Boy, was she wrong.

"Stop moving around unless you want me to crack your skull open on the sidewalk." He told her roughly as his free hand pulled open the back door. He threw her into the back seat a little roughly and slid in next to her. When she made a dash for the other door, he grabbed her by the ankle pulling her back to his side.

"Hey, you ok back there, girl?" The Taxi driver called out over his shoulder, his eyes taking in the scene in the back seat. Dominik turned his eyes to the driver and Jade almost could feel the anger coming off this Hulk.

"She is fine. She's my kid sister, strung out druggie run away. Trying to get her home and in rehab." Dominik lied smoothly, so smoothly Jade even almost believed him. Almost.

"Don't believe him, we don't even look alike!" Jade yelled kicking her leg out trying to remove his large hand. She could see the driver observing them.

"Half-sister. Mom was a bit of a whore in her young days. Got knocked up by some black druggie dude. Think that's where my little sis gets it from." Dominik kept lying. The driver bought it though and started to drive in the direction Dominik had told him.

As soon as they got to the downtown manufacturing area, he jumped out pulling her along roughly by her arm.

OMG, he is going to kill me in an abandoned warehouse! I knew it was too good to be true.

She started pulling away and screaming at the top of her lungs. She knew it was useless, the place was abandoned after all. But that didn't stop her. Maybe somebody would pass by and hear her.

"Shut up, you are going to wake up my neighbors." He hissed at her as he slammed a large hand over her mouth. She looked up at him with large eyes and then around the neighborhood. He had said neighbors, but that couldn't be true. No, he was for sure going to kill her.

He pulled her through the large warehouse doors and to the elevator. Jade was shocked to see it didn't look abandoned at all. There were mail boxes on a wall. But still it had to be abandoned. He pushed her into the elevator and pushed the number four. When the elevator stopped and he rolled it open she literally gasped.

"You mean people live here?" She asked him as he pulled her through the hall, the hardwood floors glistening under their feet. He looked over his shoulder at her with a look that could only be described as stupidity.

"Of course, they do. I did say to shut up downstairs so you didn't wake my neighbors." He rolled his eyes at her and for some reason the action actually made her want to laugh. But then she remembered he was dragging her here against her will.

"What are you going to do with me?" She asked him as he pushed her down onto a simple white couch.

"Oh well that's easy. You are going to stay here."