Chapter Six

"Oh, harder!" She screamed into his ear, her claws digging into his back as he pushed himself deeper into her. Her back pounded into the wall with the force of his thrusts as he growled out. He held nothing back, he wasn't gentle as he let his primal urges come to the surface.

Gina was a nomad shifter, borderline rogue, who had been known to allow many men into her bed. Dominik had enjoyed her bed, her couch, and her floors for years. He didn't form many attachments with people, shifter or not, but she was the closes thing to a constant lover he had. Like him, Gina wanted no attachments and he never asked her why. He knew it had to do a bit with her leaving her pack up north but it wasn't his place to ask details, nor did he care enough to. He took what he wanted from her but it just so happened she did the same from him.

Down side of being a shifter in the city was that when the tension and stress of anything got to him, he couldn't just shift and burn off steam with a run. He couldn't just tear into someone and rip out their throats. He had to be in control. But being in control of his anger and his shifts meant losing control sometimes. For him, it made his sex drive even more insatiable. And on nights like these there was no woman he could risk. Except one. Gina wrapped her legs tightly around his waist and growled into his ear as her face distorted, her orgasm coming once more.

That makes five.

His own eyes were dark as night as he continued to lose his tension inside of her body. His claws were extended and his face no longer the face of a man, but of something else. It wasn't the face of his wolf but close, the large snout of his counterpart dominating his face as he fought with everything in him to not bite into the woman. If he bit into her now, his lust so overwhelming he would claim her as his and Gina would kill him. Neither of them were looking for a mate. Just as he began to fight the urge to bite into her, his lust was gone, emptied into the condom he wore.

He panted into her ear, the pants coming out more like low muffled strangled growls as slowly his body became his again. Pushing the beast that lived inside of him back to its metaphorical cell as he controlled his body once more. Gina panting against the wall, doing the same as her legs unwound from him.

As soon as both were in control once more, she pushed him from her roughly and strode deeper into her living room, her bare backside on full display. When he had walked into her apartment an hour before, they hadn't gotten further than the wall beside the door as she had let the robe fall and pool at her feet. He didn't need any more invitation from the minx as he grabbed her by her throat and pinned her to the wall with one hand while the other made quick work of removing his pants.

But now that he was stated and in control once more, he made his way into her apartment, finding the bathroom to clean up. She said nothing as she lit the cigarette and sat on her black couch. When he came back out she was still there, staring straight ahead. He sat next to her, taking the bottled water off the table and sipping it slowly.

"You are tense. How's Lujuria? What happened?" She asked him, her blue-green eyes casting a sideways look towards him. He sighed and ran a hand through his light brown locks.

"No change." She shifted in her seat and placed a hand on his chin, turning his face to meet her eyes. He sighed. "I did something. We said we needed more information."

"What did you do exactly, Dom?" She lifted her perfectly maintained arch of a brow, she was always perfectly maintained.

"We said we needed to get more information, that we needed to get inside." He shrugged, a lazy lift of his large shoulder and a drop as he turned his head away from her hand, he could only tolerate Gina's touch for so long.