Chapter Seventeen

He stood in his doorway and glared down at her, her bright cat eyes shining up at him, well sort of. She seemed to be stuck on his chest, part of him was excited to know this, the horny beast, the other side of him was not at all happy. She shouldn't have been there, he needed space from her before he made another mistake. Kissing her had been a mistake, a heavenly mistake, like a sinner who got passed the gates of heaven unseen kind of mistake. But a mistake. He didn't make mistakes.

You also don't lose control. Shift in front of humans. Or act like a horny teenager.

He growled, she flinched back. He smirked briefly at the way her tiny body jumped from his growl. Her tiny body that looked so damn good and would look so much better against a wall. He growled again and shook his head at his thoughts. Mistake, this was such a mistake.

"Go to your room, Jade."

The name sounded like poison on his tongue, he hated it. He was sure it wasn't even her real name, she didn't look like a Jade. But a kitten? Oh, how he wanted to make her purr, he was sure she was a scratcher and biter. He growled again as he felt his body grow hard. Damn her.

She licked her lips, a habit she was forming, a habit he would kill anyone who tried to make her break. He watched the way her pink tongue, delectable and wet, ran over her top lip. How he wished he was her tongue right then. Her lips, so full, so soft, the thought of that kiss they shared just mere minutes before hitting his already aroused body full force. Her eyes drifted downwards.

She likes.

He growled again and closed his eyes, his body shaking as he fought the shift. He was hormonal and aroused. His wolf would be ten times worse than his human form was. His wolf wouldn't hesitate to take her, to jump on her and make her submit to him. The horny beast wouldn't hesitate to force her to give her body to him, and Dominik was certain she wasn't into baestiality. It may have been common for his kind but she was a human, a weak human.

He felt a hand on his chest, a hand that wasn't his own, too small and soft, too hot. He growled, refusing to open his eyes and look down at her. He knew how close she was, her body heat was hitting him full force and for all that was holy the girl was aroused. Sweet nectar of Gods wafted through the air and up into his nose, her sweet nectar. How she made him hungry and it wasn't for pie.

"I c-can't, go t-to my room, D-Dominik."

Her stutter, so cute, so nervous. How he wanted to hear it more. Her voice, so small, was hitting him harder than a 50-pound weight. The small girl was making the big bad wolf weak in the knees. It was asinine, insane. But true, so true.

What is she doing to me?

He forced his eyes open and pushed her away, more force then he intended but he didn't regret it as she stumbled back a few inches, no longer touching his body.

"Do not speak my name!" He growled out the only thing he could think of, his name on her lips sounding too right.

She looked down at the floor, fighting with herself he could tell by the way her hands clenched and unclenched, the way her feet kept shuffling. It was as if she was trying to decide to stay or leave. She decided it seemed, when her hands unclenched and she lifted her bright cat eyes on him.

"Fine. I won't. I also won't go to my room. You asked me if I could be a slut like Carrie. But you never let me answer." She spoke boldly and part of him, the horny beast again, was happy.

He growled out softly and moved back from the door, creating distance but that was a mistake as she boldly crossed the threshold and entered his room. He growled again and she flinched back but she didn't retreat. She boldly kept staring at him, there was nerves and fear but she didn't retreat.