Chapter Fourteen

Jade woke up after a restless night, or rather early morning, of sleep. She threw her feet over the side of the bed and headed to the bathroom as she did every morning when she woke. The clock on her all white bedside table reading 11 a.m. She brushed her teeth quickly, washed her face, and pulled her long curls up into a high ponytail. Once she was done in the bathroom she made her way to the door, testing it. It pulled open easily, the lock not in place.

"Good morning, Kitten. Did you have any more naughty dreams about me?" His husky voice coming from behind her. She turned around to see the man shirtless in only a pair of black track pants sitting on the small love seat opposite the flat screen TV.

It wasn't a dream?

"I don't know what you mean." She tried to act as if she didn't, even though she could feel the dream flooding her mind instantly. She had thought it was a dream, so real in fact that it had woken her. Him sitting on her bed, shaking her awake, smirking down at her as she...She looked up at him, watching him intently.

It had to be a dream. Please let it had been a dream.

The sound of growling and moaning caught her attention. She turned her head to the noise, walking closer to the small seat and television. She had begun using the devices like he had shown her, recording a few of the shows she had gotten hooked on, or watching them on Netflix. She hadn't expected to walk in on him watching one of her shows on Netflix though.

"So, this is the stuff you like to watch when I am not around? Soft paranormal porn?" A small smirk playing on his lips as his eyes turned to watch her. The same smirk that she had seen last night in her bed. She swallowed slowly, her eyes locked on his body. Everything about his mood and manner was teasing.

"That explains why you were so randy last night. Though must admit, knowing it isn't just me that makes you hot, is a bit saddening." He continued to tease her, the smirk firmly in place.

Jade tried to avert her eyes from him, ignoring him as much as she could as she stood against the wall, watching the screen as Dyson and Bo were going at it oh yet again. Dyson growling and his teeth bared. Something about the scene, something so primal and raw making her heat up. It didn't help that she could feel Dominik staring at her.

"It's called Lost Girl." She said dully, the only thing that she could think of that came to mind. She didn't want to acknowledge his teasing, his manner, or what he had seen the night before. She wanted to act like it didn't happen. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her down, making her topple over onto the couch, their bodies touching. Making the warmth between her legs heat up just a bit more.

God, why is he doing this?

"Yes, because that explains everything." He told her as he placed an arm over her shoulders, holding her to his body. She tried everything in her to not touch him, to move from him but each time he pulled her closer. Forcing her to feel every plane of his hard body, he was so warm, so invitingly warm.

"The girl's name is Bo. She is a Fae, a succubus to be exact. You know, they are females who feed off of life force and can pretty much seduce anyone?" Jade started to explain, her voice sounding thick and husky to even her own ears.

She swallowed trying to clear whatever was making her speak that way, but it was pointless she knew. The cause was holding her to his body, stroking her arm absently as they watched the intimate scene on the screen together. She had never seen it as soft porn as he put it, but suddenly the scene was the hottest thing in the world to her.

"The guy is Dyson, he is a werewolf and totally in love with her. Wolves mate for life so pretty much Bo is it for him, but he isn't it for Bo. There is like this whole twisted love triangle thing going on." Jade continued to explain and Dominik grunted in response as his other hand moved to begin to stroke her thigh, caging her in against his body. She swallowed slowly.