Chapter Two

2 am and it was time to start tossing people out. He left his office and made his way to the main club and watched from the bar area as people were ushered out. There were a few that were a bit drunk and he watched as his staff made sure they weren't the ones driving before letting them leave. He never stayed for closing other than to collect the money and lock it away. Once that was done he was out the door and headed home to his nice warm bed.

Anya walked up to him with her bag and he nodded once to her beaming smile. How he wished more than once it was Anya who was ok with easy sex instead of Carrie. At least he wouldn't treat Anya like a slut when he entered her. He would treat her like she was, a woman with a nice sex drive to match his own. But instead he had Carrie who walked up to him smiling. He sighed.

"Cash?" He asked her and she promptly handed him the bag still beaming at him.

He just stared at her blankly until she finally got the hint and left. He made his way to the office and locked away the cash in the safe. Once he was satisfied everything was in their proper place, including the woman he had just fucked a few hours before, he left the club.

He made his way out the back door and down the alley way towards the main streets. The streets were still busy with people from the clubs who were heading elsewhere for the night, be it some place to grab food or home to beds. Maybe not even their own beds. So, it didn't surprise him when his hearing picked up people talking in the alleyway before him. What did surprise him was what was being said.

"Come on, girl. I have a nice place and it's a much better place than you sleeping out here on the ground. All you have to do is spread those pretty legs of yours." The masculine voice met Dominik's ears. He never cared much about what people did, he was no saint and no good Samaritan.

"I said no, so leave me alone." A soft musical voice hit him and he blinked twice at what he heard. But there were so many voices in the city, so many pretty voices. Surely, this one wasn't that girl from before?

Dominik was sure he was right, that it was just another girl with a beautiful voice as he kept walking towards the end of the alleyway to get to the main streets. But he was disappointed that he was wrong, when the same girl from before was trying to push off a burly man twice her size. Dominik was no saint and he let people do what they wanted as long as they didn't mess up his world.

But that didn't stop him from walking up to the man and pulling him by his neck roughly off the girl. He threw the man to the ground roughly and smirked to himself at the sound of his body hitting the hard pavement. The man groaned but got back to his feet and that's when Dominik could tell the guy had been drinking more than his fair share.

"This is nothing to do with you!" He grunted out towards Dominik and somehow Dominik knew he was supposed to be scared.

"The girl said no. Leave before I break every bone in your body." Dominik told the man stepping over to the girl carefully.

He looked down at her and was met with the most beautiful eyes he had ever seen in his life. They were a beautiful hazel green with a ring of orange around the pupil. He had never seen something so beautiful as her eyes, not even her smile. They reminded him of cat eyes.

"Are you alright?" He asked the girl softly, still caught up in her eyes. She nodded once to him and he wanted to hear her voice but didn't press it, accepting the nod.

"I said this had nothing to do with you!" The guy said from behind Dominik and before Dominik knew it he felt hands on his arms pulling him back from the girl. He hated to be touched.

He growled lowly, not enough to give himself away to the weak human man but enough to smell fear radiate off him. He turned to face the man directly and was shocked to see the girl holding a metal lid to a trash can in her hands and knocking the guy over the head with it. He blinked several times as he watched the girl continue to hit the guy until she was sure she did enough damage that the guy wasn't getting up anytime soon.