Thank you

Well, first I want to say as always thank you all for reading my work. It means so much to me that you guys take the time out of your life to read my work.

I do appreciate every vote and comment I receive. I love reading comments and I tend to try to reply to a lot of them.

I had this story up before for any of you who were following me or read it, but I took it down because I got super busy and it wasn't fair to you all by keeping it up with it not being updated or finished. So I took it down and gave myself a goal to have it back up by December, 25th and to have all chapters posted back up by Valentines. Yes, two months, but lucky for you all the story is already complete on my end.

So, for any who have read it before, there will be some changes in the story, not too much but some slight details that I have edited to have it make more sense and flow better.

As for an update schedule, I plan to update every two days. Now, it is up to my readers how MUCH I update. It could be one chapter or it could be three. That is up to you guys. How is it up to you guys you may ask? By your support of course! At the end of each update I will set a goal, it can be how many votes I get, how many comments, who answers a question right, and so forth.

So, until then, I hope you all enjoy the story. I had a lot of fun writing it and put a lot of work into getting it just right, so I hope you all enjoy it.

Love always,

Angel.