Part 19

Smut lies in this chapter please dont hate me. But I had to. it leads up to something.

Niall P.O.V

Addison walked though the door her nose red and eyes puffy. Has she been crying?

No, it was probably From the cold weather. I stood from her counch just when Addisons arms wraoped around me. "I'm so sorry, Niall." she cryed. I rubbed my hand up and down her back. Her crying was hard anf I was afraid anything I said would make it worst.

I kept her tightly pressed to me. "It's ok! I forgive you." I said really confused. Why was she sorry?

"You can't be, im the worst girlfriend ever. I don't deserve a guy like you." she sayd her blue eyes boring into mine.

"There's nothing you can do, that will make me stop loving you!" I smiled wipeing away the tears from her eyes!

Addison P.O.V

Niall leaned over and pressed his lips to mine. His hand were on my bottom amd lifted me off the ground.  My legs wrapped around him. His lips left mine and went to my neck. Sucking, probably leaving hickeys.

He went to my collor bones and finally. My bones tingled the butterflys eruped in my stomach leading to a moan. All of the things that Harry gave me now Niall provided.

But the felling weren't exactly the same. Nialls were from pleasure, the erotic Kisses. But Harry's erupt with a single kiss. Even his touch gives me chills.

I'm so confused! Nialls kissed are back to my neck. I pushed away from him. He sat me down on the floor.

"Niall I have a lot on my mind can I please have some alone time." I begged. Niall agreed amd left the flat.

I layed on the couch, my mind was racing. I have stared at the ceiling for hours just my mind racing.

I heard a knock on the door, I figured it was Niall. "Come in!" I yelled. The door opened and he walked though the door. The curly haired boy came amd layed on top of me. His lips were plup as the kiss. His lips just pressed on mine for a second.

"I'm Sorry! I need your touch." harry said. His lips were then attached to mine It was heated just as before. He pulled of my shir and left me in the lacy bra I put in this morning. I ache to tell him stop. But I wanted him.

he gazed at my chests. his hand undid the latch and tossed my bra on the floor with my shirt.

"Your beautiful." he smiled amd kissed my neck.

"This seems unfair, in half naked and your fully clothed." I teased. I pulled on the heam of his shirt. I removed his shirt and looked at all of the tattoos on his chest. I traced my finger on the butterfly that layed on his abdomen. I reached the outer part off the wing.

"Thats my nipple!" harry laughed. It had skipped my mind that harry does have four nipples.

He went back to the kiss, and our bare chests layed on together. I felt guilty, But I felt right.

Harrys hand reached down and unbuttoned my jeans and slid them off. He followed and we layed in your underwear.

I started kissing kis neck and softly bit on his ear lobe. He thrust his hips into me, letting out a loud grunt.

*~*

How do you like this chapter? it has some smut but I know some enjoy that.

Next chapter will have a lot if smut so please dont hate me.

Comment your thoughts please thanks so much for helping me reach my goal and being way over. I only asked for 700 but I received 750!

Thank you thank you thank you thank you. I really hope to revive 1k but my next couple updates.