Part 34

Harry P.O.V

Addisin is sleeping in the passenger seat. So beautiful! I cant believe she agreed to come on a date with me.

I missed her so much. I haven't been able to clearly think of another woman. Not since the day, the day she left.

I grabbed her hand. I laced together our fingers.

Her fingers squeezed my hands. Her hands were cold .

"Harry, I'm chilly. Could you please put on the heat." He eyes fluttered open they peared at me.

"Anything for you." I kissed her hand she leaned into me. Her had layed against my arm.

The heat blew brushing my face. I pushed my curls from my face. She fell back asleep. Her lips moved as her head jerked to the left.

"Carson!" She shouted. Who's Carson?

Probably her ex-boyfriend. Awe she was having a bad dream about him. Poor baby.

" No." she mumbled. She jerked again.

"Clyde!" she sat straight up.

"Is everything ok?" I asked she looked at me tear in her eyes.

"Um." she took a deep gasp.

"Tell me." I pulled off to tje side of the road.

"It was just a bad dream." She said she pushed sray hair from her eyes.

"What happened?" I asked pulling back on the road.

"He tryed to take Clyde."she looked out the window.

"Carson?" I asked. I was kinda curious. I won't let anyone take her son.

"What?" she asked.

"You screamed Carson while you were laying there." I explained.

"Oh." she said she stared at the ground.

"I'm here if you want to talk." 

she just seemed to be so sad.

"Thanks Harry." she smiled. I pulled her into my arms. and gave her a tight squeeze.

Niall P.O.V

"Clyde stop!" I heard Liam yell as he ran down the hall way.

I peeked out to see Clyde running from Liam. Thats my son. Im a dad, I'm a dad to this beautiful baby boy.

"Ni Ni" he yelled he reached up is arms asking for me to pick him up.

"Thanks Niall." Liam said out of breath.

"You out of breath buddy." I asked. Liam held his knees trying to catch his breath.

"Yeah!" he said he looked at Clyde. "He could run a marathon!"

"Let me watch him for a bit." I offered hopeing liam wouldn't mind.

"it would be my pleasure." He said I took him in the room and set him to the ground.

"Hey Clyde."I catch his attention. she looks at me. He just stands there.

"Where Mommy and Daddy?" He asked. Im his daddy. He's probly talking about her boyfriend.

*~*

yeah! so I updated again:p

tell me what you think!xxx xxx xxx

I love you<3